MERGED --> Las Vegas + Las Vegas? + Vegas Baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wristband thing just kind of keeps alot of people from camping out at the box office overnight as it eliminates any advantage to be gained by being there a day early. You'll get a wristband and they'll probably tell you to be back by 9 or 9:30 to form a line. They could also just hand them out at random and maybe you'll be lucky and get #1--I don't know if they've played with this system... as I said it's been years since I've had to buy tickets this way. First time I had to was for the first leg of Zoo TV. It beat the hell out of waiting for 6 hours for nosebleed seats for the Joshua Tree tour. It seems to have become a non issue with the advent of the internet, but it seems if the box office has its own (and perhaps better) alotment then they can expect all night campers, which is the last thing MGM wants.
Will there be many people there? I wouldn't think so either, but as you said, we'll see. Don't know about a saturday show, but they (or the promoter) would be stupid not to do it. We're already hearing a little bit about it, so I guess the details will come out soon. See you there.

Vegas

if you bought tickets before & you're a prop memb, you get to buy 2 tickets to one of the vegas shows. The thing I want to know is when the nov 5 tickets go because that's the show I want.

Anybody have any info on this yet????

well I'll have 2 GA's for fri if someone wants to trade for sat...I don't see why they just don't put both shows on sale at the same time since they're going to sell out anyway like every other show on the tour.

Last edited:
screwed

my email said I could purchase 2 tick for one of the Vegas shows but it doesn't work, when the email said it would.

"If you are a Propaganda subscriber who has already bought two tickets
with your presale code for the tour, you can buy TWO tickets for ONE of
these shows.""

who else got screwed????

mine doesn't work either. Boo hoo, especially since you're supposed to be able to buy 2 more tkts as a Prop person. I'm through emailing them, they don't even answer anymore. I've never had such a hard time getting tkts to U2's shows as this tour. It's a full time occupation.

spoke with another rep from the mgm this morning.

supposedly, there isn't going to be any ga for this show, and no seats behind the stage.

tix at the box office range from $50-$200.

bonosgirl84 said:
spoke with another rep from the mgm this morning.

supposedly, there isn't going to be any ga for this show, and no seats behind the stage.

tix at the box office range from $50-$200.

I've seen a few posts on other sites (including U2.com) that people HAVE purchased GA this morning for the 11/4 show. And if you check out Ticketmaster, they list GA as an option, so you were misinformed.

Last edited:
heh. i guess they really are morons, eh bonoed? :wink:

anyway, i'm not interested in ga's. i've got my eye on the two hundred dollar seats. decided to take saturday morning off as well, to join my friend at the box office. the more wristbands, the better.

congrats chip!! :hyper:

Re: code

Imarocker said:
for those of you who got tickets, did you get to reuse your code or was it the first time???

the codes werent reactivated or anything

if youve used your code then it wont work again this time

the wording in the email is screwy, it always is

they also said they would have a presale for both shows, yet only one is listed...i cant believe u2.com would send out wrong information, they are usually on top of things and pay great attention to detail :rolleyes:

but i am damn excited i got GA's to friday :hyper:

I just got Loge13 (almost right next to the stage) a few rows back. I did have Loge14 but lost them in a credit card snafu.
It looks like the sections in front of the Loge areas are held for MGM. I never got that option.

codes

that's not true because I used my code for chicago & Miami 10 days later after they sent me the same type of email

thats the sat show in CHICAGO in May

:yes: :tongue:

Last edited:
well if you have used a propaganda code for 2 previous shows then that is all you get

it should not work for more than that, no matter what the email says about vegas

sorry chipper if they tell me I can do it I WILL. I didn't screw up I just did what they let me do. So now I'm going to get my tickets to VEGAS

you know if I could I would buy the maximum # of tkts and sell them at cost to the other U2 fans, because I'm just sick of how so many of us long time fans are having such a hard time, and having to pay so much money for a ticket. I am going to think really positive for Sat. morning for all of us. I would like to be able to go to a U2 show on this leg of their tour without having to pay scalpers.

F*&K scalpers quit supporting that scum, tell them to go & get a real job like the rest of us. I'll skip an event then support those losers

bonoed said:
you know if I could I would buy the maximum # of tkts and sell them at cost to the other U2 fans, because I'm just sick of how so many of us long time fans are having such a hard time, and having to pay so much money for a ticket. I am going to think really positive for Sat. morning for all of us. I would like to be able to go to a U2 show on this leg of their tour without having to pay scalpers.

Exactly.:yes:

Imarocker said:
sorry chipper if they tell me I can do it I WILL. I didn't screw up I just did what they let me do. So now I'm going to get my tickets to VEGAS

ok well i hope you get them, good luck

rock on :rockon:

I got the same email for the Oakland shows but I had no desire to go there. I thought they would play vegas on New years, I was ready to offer up my fla tickets if I get Vegas so we will see what happens. Sorry about the reply chip it just upsets me that they would screw up like they did. But the days not over yet.

im pissed that they said they would have a presale for both shows, yet only one show is listed

and you know what i realized, the presale GA line is going to be suuuper short for vegas, that is awesome

Crap, I'm not going to be anywhere near a computer when the general sale starts Saturday. :mad: Who's going to get me a ticket? :flirt:

there will be but im thinking it wont be added until right after the first one sells out

Do you ever feel cheated?
The fact that they're probably not going to add the saturday date on ticketmaster.com until the first one sells out.

Got my 2 GAs for Nov 4, no problem. I saved one of my Prop codes in hopes they would announce a Vegas date. I have a room booked at the MGM, and now there is a 2nd show... I'll roll the dice and try my luck for the Nov. 5 show!!

Viva Las Vegas!!!

:dancing:YAHOO! U2 is coming to my hometown!:dancing:

I was driving down the strip yesterday and lo and behold, there's a 100 foot ( or so :wink:) Bono singing in front of me on the giant MGM video screen!OMG! I almost drove into the person in front of me!:drool:

I am so excited!!! November 4 is the day from what I saw!

I will be there with my guy and his son!:D

This is the best news! I was on cloud nine all day!!!

:dancing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom