MERGED ----> i took a picture of you... + hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is what I like to call my "Paparazzi Pic". Now I know what Ali and Bono feel like... ;) :lol: Ahh! I'm such a star!

We were in Uruguay for the day, strolling around a little town called Colonia when I see this guy taking pictures of us. I was like: WTF??? There must be someone famous walkign behind me. It was kidna weird, but then I found out they do that aaaaaaaaaaaall the time for the tourists.

BFotos_167.jpg

hello!

my name is rick and i thought i would say hello.

i have enjoyed looking at the great pics on here over the years so i thought i would say a few things about myself and possibly try and post a pic or two.

could everyone if they like post a pic of themselves on this thread? i am really interesting to see what everyone looks like on here.

well lets see :
im 27 years old
live in ohio, USA
u2 fanatic for past 13 years
seen them live 6 times
i also pratice martial arts

this summer i am getting married to the love of my life. her name is crystal. i will try and post a pic of the both of us soon.

what different music genre's and songs should we play at our wedding? any u2 songs or other artists?

here is a pic of me training with bruce lee's protege' and best friend guru dan inosanto:

DSC02122.jpg

Hi there, from a fellow Ohioan! :wave: I'm 38, and have been a U2 fan since "War". I would post a picture, but my Photobucket account is not cooperating for me right now. I'll post one as soon as it's back up. Wecome aboard!

Michelle, 34, U2 fan for 21 years, VA.

tours seen live:

UF
JT (87)
AB
Elevation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom