MERGED-->I give you Vertigo + VERTIGO is here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phenomenal. just.... perfect antithesis to ATYCLB. (in my opinion, anyway). real growth here. I've always loved it when U2 rocks out and Bono's voice soars over it all. :heart:

Queen Bee said:
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Well put, dear!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Judah said:

And, yes, after the first listen my only complaint was Edge wusses out on the solo (just like in Beautiful Day)...woulda liked a Fly-like solo, but, hey, i'm not going to second guess U2 too much.

I think people have been talking that part of Edge's solo (and the whole "power plug" bzzzzzz sound) wasn't performed in this jam session, but it will be on the album. :D

(Users Browsing this Forum: bearded morrison, Mr_LeMon, MadelynIris, Hoodlem, Headache in a Suitcase, riteshbhatt1, Mac Phisto, qball7200, Dalton Brother, Judah, poppyZbrite, devalera1, what a bomb!, Mark Freedman, Stefan, MrBrau1, Tony, Diemen, POPMatt, mrex, rathergoblind, mug222, Andisono, BEAL, xenx, cybersyd, wolbersu2, U2girl, Rockstar, redhill, jphelmet, Flying FuManchu, monro, Dima, Melon50, PeteThx, Matthew_Page2000, btdavis, JOFO, tkramer, EPandAmerica, U2SJ, U2Soar, Sterculius, Monkey79, tackleberry, davu69c, Pop Artist, hibricc, brimcart, MusicalJourneyman, dbinteract, InALittleWhile9, KhanadaRhodes, brkngrrl, Popmartijn, Mister, oliveu2cm, ramblin rose, Popman, john1800, Ody, Flaming Friar Sr, Jamador79, macfly, Cyril, usamilo, nuke126, mrmac, U2atUSC, dsmith2904, Joshua_Tree_Hugger, gorman, sammer, Edgette, lew07, Nrp, maxpouliot, Keebler884, luckotheirish, PrincessHalo, Bonofide, Waterman981, Deamentia, beli, tawhitmire, medl11, Jake, Jlove, Soulrock2, jesusmlv, goblues4427, t8thgr8, erusta03, xidi, RademR, rjhbonovox, odowdpa, jamaicanrum20, danprieto, roy, BulletProof, flixonase, dimis, as you wish16, djensen, East 17, Convoy, lordtons, sigpi10, Axver, shrmn8rpoptart, yael, markoajda, layla, Lara, quirkafleeg, cdparky, ryanu23, bathiu, Dragonfave, Maglazar_03, PopDaisy, wxwiz, babyman, martin ohara, spencr00, innocent_eyes, nurse chrissi, edgeu22, jay canseco, plot180, U2_Neat, ThePuttKing, Numb1075, solar power, Enkryption, AaronMcKie, KEVIN51269, The Sage, nicho, ElevatemeHere, u2ulysses, dabiggestu2fan, gargoylelove, kevink, radioskugga, MaxFisher, Lucy3011, starsforu2, bsp77, The Bono, adam3000, Anirban, daneeelj, stvnjhncndy, VertiGone, artdirector, moreu2, kant, flameandthefire, Lo-Fi, stammy, tgshimmer, Cutters10C, stargift, yemcy, TitaMan, saltwaterkiss26, Jaxx, SmileyGladhands, laurent24, the dog, venk323, TomJones, pulle28, saltlick, seashelleyes, White Wizard, boosterjuice, dmahoney10, csimpok, FullonEdge2, harp, popmars, FlamingRudy, chino15, martok, bigdomer, TheFlyOnTheWall, ny_atom, Angtre01, starsgoblue, Jimmi, arctic, wi-11449, ArthDent, Toronto99, 24dan1, esquire28ri, ouu2fan19, apuraja, pittTodd, Acrobatic, theyoonaboramer, ascender_RS, Grandmaster jc, azraelsevaen, alexburatti, coach, u2inxs, Gaelicstormfan, gnagle2, matdark, lo-fidelity, ledu2nirvana, Brian45, Palace_Hero, Czaja, flangerchorus, Mark_X, Monsoon, TomFool, Clean187, BryanW1, riker2k1, U2FanSince83, ElectricalVoice)

I need... to go lie down...

:faint:

That was :censored: brilliant!!!!!! I'll need a few more listens to analyze; too bad, huh? :D

:dance:

i downloaded it about 30 minutes ago and have it on replay ever since :laugh:

unfortunately i have to go to work soon :sad:

Thank you Carrie or Neutral and Jamie, the song is kick ass and much better than Beautiful Day.

i dunno whether i like it or not.... weird feeling. Doesn't sount very spontaneous to me, rather "we know you found ATYCLB too mellow so here it is"....

ABEL said:
:dance:

i downloaded it about 30 minutes ago and have it on replay ever since :laugh:

unfortunately i have to go to work soon :sad:
I've had it on loop too and I'm going to get some strange looks from my brother soon. :laugh: But that's okay because HE has to go to work and I can have Vertigo all afternoon! :hyper:

wow! the first time it sounded sort of strange but the second time already it started to sound amazing!!! i can't believe the notes bono's hitting, that's insane!

I cannot imagine the feeling when this is played live... I thaught Elevation couldn't be topped as an opener; boy was I ever wrong. If this song gets me pumped now, I can't even imagine the feeling surrounded by 15-20k fans hearing it love!
I gotta lay down... this is exhausting me, all the giddiness.

You think they've made as good a closer as 'Walk On', too?

I'm finding it hard to articulate how much I love this song....

Beautiful Day = wow, that's a really good song :)

Vertigo = OH HELL YES!!!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom