MERGED-->HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
been a long time, but i'm back, and yes, i need to leech!!

Hello all ye fans of old!! its been a while, really !! a long while, no body prolly even remembers me around here, but in any case, i'm hoping someone out there will have mercy on me and send me the kick ass encodings of the album, i managed to get me greedy hands on the 128s but no such luck on anything proper, and i'm a sound engineer, so you'll must imagine how frustrating it is.. :) a little braggin' there for ya... :) it would be nice if mr. tom tom could find a kind heart to bless me w/ 320s so i dont have to wait till end of month to burn the real thing!! i refuse to burn 128s!!! that should be illegal, but even 192s would be nice...

i know this may be a bit of a hassle but i would really appreciate the help.., for old times sake!!??

my email is bacchus40@shaw.ca

thank you all so much

Make sure you download and delete the files from your e-mail after you get the song. If not you won't be able to receive all of them.

Again...I am buying the limited edition version of the new album, but would be much obliged if I could get HTDAAB songs sooner than later...mvru2@yahoo.com

Thanks to anyone who can help!

I only need Miracle Drug and Fast Cars and I have a wicked quick connection speed to send files through email. If someone wants to make a swap for any other tunes off the album, give me a shout.

J

jross1@du.edu

I'm on AIM tonight if anybody needs some songs. I've got 'em all. Screen name: btd76

I won't email to ya... much easier to just send them over AIM.

guys, this is not a site about downloading HTDATB by request, so please shut up, wait until the album is on the store or get it somewhere else, but not HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom