MERGED --> Bono's short Hair V3 + New Haircut + bono then and now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoFox1 said:

popC7.jpg

01pophit.jpg

He looks so tall in the first one. and that second one is one i don't have. *right click save*

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E2324258%3A%3A5235ot1lsi

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3A49%3A%3Anu0mrj

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3B3964nu0mrj

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3B4333nu0mrj

bonocomet said:
bonocomet comes alphabetically before bonofox :wink:

ahhhhh CRAP! well i guess i loose. :( stupid "Z"

but wait... didn't you guys know that there is a space inront of my name? it's actually (space) zooperson. :shifty: therefor, in computer terms, i am first! this isn't working is it. :|

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3B432%3Bnu0mrj

bonocomet said:

What's this!!!??

Looks like he's giving the horns - Texas Longhorns? :) He gave a World Affairs Council (I think that's what it's called) speech tonight there.

Pop Artist said:
A couple of new ones from Dallas tonight:

bono__txdam101.jpg

bono__txdam102.jpg

A tie!

:D

Woah! thanks so much!

sooo... bono is into death metal and worshipping satan now? :eyebrow:

Just kidding:wink: it's a longhorns reference right?

:sad: I thought bono was in Grand Rapids tonight, which means I COULD'VE gone yesterday, WHY WHY WHY WHY

This stuff always happens to me

zooperson said:

Woah! thanks so much!

sooo... bono is into death metal and worshipping satan now? :eyebrow:

Just kidding:wink: it's a longhorns reference right?

No, it's his secret signal to me that he needs my attention.....:wink:

bono_212 said:
:sad: I thought bono was in Grand Rapids tonight, which means I COULD'VE gone yesterday, WHY WHY WHY WHY

This stuff always happens to me

OH NO! don't be upset. you had to have a membership to the club to get in anyways. so see things where still out of your control, right?

BonoFox1 said:

YAY!!! Thank you Pop Artist!!!...Yummy..and Yes his hair is looking darker:eyebrow:

wonder if it is the lighting??

better be the lighting! cause he better not be damaging his hair by dying it over and over! :shame:

well I knew I couldn't get in, but I was desperate enough to hang around, I'm such a loser :reject: I sorta had something I wnated to give him for his birthday

WOw that was real embaressing to admit

bono_212 said:
well I knew I couldn't get in, but I was desperate enough to hang around, I'm such a loser :reject: I sorta had something I wnated to give him for his birthday

embarrassing? Girl! i have waited for that man for hours on end in freezing cold conditions just to get a look. PLEBA is the last place you should be embarrassed.

if it makes you feel any better the reports from people who where there say that he got in and out of the big black SUV in a snap and no one got to speak with him or anything.

Yes, that does make me feel a LOT better :lol:

also means Philk didn't give him a copy of the Interferers, so Bono won't be hearing MY horrible singing any time soon

bono_212 said:

Aww hun..dont be enbarrassed ...like zooperson said I too have waited HOURS!!!! for my B-man...Thank God I have been successful a few times..none the less dont give up:wink:

pop3B6nu0mrj.jpg

bono_212 said:
Yes, that does make me feel a LOT better :lol:

also means Philk didn't give him a copy of the Interferers, so Bono won't be hearing MY horrible singing any time soon

Last year when I met B-man..the guy I was talking to asked Bono to take his CD..Bono asked him..You made this?? the guy said YES..Bono said "cool I'll take it!!"...I was happy for the guy..its just leaving it up to chance...maybe you can send what ever you were trying to give Bono to someone who can pass it on....

pop1004.jpg

MOFO1.gif

wantsome.gif

Bman.gif

display.jpg

some gifs and my dis pic, best I can come up with :(

I probably will justgive up on giving it to him :lol:

maybe the tour will come back here again, and then my chance MIGHT come

bono_212 said:
[

some gifs and my dis pic, best I can come up with :(

I probably will justgive up on giving it to him :lol:

maybe the tour will come back here again, and then my chance MIGHT come

Well I pray they continue touring..Everyone should have a U2 experience idfthey havent had one and or meet Bono!!:up:

Hold on to your gift!!;)
pop0mrj.jpg

pop8e1afce2.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Well I pray they continue touring..Everyone should have a U2 experience idfthey havent had one and or meet Bono!!:up:

Hold on to your gift!!;)

I wish i just lived in a country that they visited regularly....they haven't been her AT ALL since 1993 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom