MERGED --> Bono & Edge Off the Record on HBO Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually set my video camera in front of the tv and filmed it. If I can try to figure out how to get it to my computer and then to you tube I will. It will be sucky, but until something better comes along... :hmm:

Just watched it myself. I loved seeing Bono and Edge be so engaging and go on and on about interesting little stories. Dave Stewart, as much as I like him as a musician, was a lame host, and I'm not too confident that this show will stick around too long.

My favorite part was Bono's comment that the lyrics to Bad were in fact "bad"!

Once this gets up on youtube etc. it's worth checking out.

So, Bono is an ass again. Saying the great lyrics to Bad are "bad" when he´s writing lyrics like: "The air is heavy as a truck", "Soul in its striptease" and "An intellectual tortoise" in the past couple of years...

What did they say about Acrobat? I´m dying to know.

Oh they're saying it's up on thelarrymullenband.com if you have 15 posts there.

(and I tried getting it from my vid camera with no luck, so good news is hopefully it won't be long now for a link!)

Last edited:
thanks for the link, but we cant access to the download, can someone post it on ysi?? please :drool:

Last edited:
:bump: Annnnny one found it yet?

Ok lemme rephrase that, anyone found it where the average joe can see, with out having to jump through a bunch of hoops, or signing up for another fourm when they have a hard enough time keeping track of the ones they already are one (speaking for myself of course)

ya I just cut off HBO cause i never watch it and the Sopranos isn't on until next year. Damn.

I just wish that someone shouted "Play it live!!!" while they were talking about Acrobat.

Here's a YSI of the show, courtesy of Galeongirl. I'm not sure how many downloads it has left on it, but hopefully someone will be able to re-upload it when it runs out.

http://download.you send it.com/7C72F9F42B74ABE0

It's fantastic! :up:

funny how I'm a u2 fan and i know every line of "two shots of happy" and bono wrote the thing and he can't remember any of the lines :wink:

Wildhit said:
That link isn't working anymore... :(

Wildhit I just checked it and it is still working. You need to take the spaces out (between "you" and "send" and "send" and "it".)

Just downloaded at another site...good programme.

:huh: "Deep down I know we have them on the run."
Puh-leeze.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom