MERGED-->All U2 on SNL Discussion 2c

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paxetaurora said:
I thought Bono sounded good. But was anyone else surprised that the hottest-looking one of the bunch was...ADAM?!

And also...did Bono grab Adam's ass or did it just look that way? NOT that I'd have blamed him. Mrrrowwww.

Adam has embraced the gray hair. Good Adam. Make all us prematurely gray fans proud.

Was Bono's microphone wireless last time? Maybe they gave him a leash this time. He seemed trapped in the small stage.

paxetaurora said:
I thought Bono sounded good. But was anyone else surprised that the hottest-looking one of the bunch was...ADAM?!

And also...did Bono grab Adam's ass or did it just look that way? NOT that I'd have blamed him. Mrrrowwww.

I noticed that too!
Lucky, lucky Bono!!!!! :laugh:
Seriously, Bono looked like he was trying a little too hard. Maybe the show's general suckiness got to him, too.

Haha, Bono felt up Adam.

Bono sounded just fine, but he was WAY too low in the mix. His voice was not the problem. They better fix that before the next song.

Damn, that was awesome! Really rocked! Woo. I feel exhilarated now.

sindaddy said:
Was Bono's microphone wireless last time? Maybe they gave him a leash this time. He seemed trapped in the small stage.

Did you want him to jump into the crowd? This isn't exactly Live Aid here...

And why exactly did Bono have a seizure towards the end?

By the way, I recorded the Vertigo performance in AIFF, and will convert it to FLAC and MP3 after the show is over. I'll do the same for whatever is next :)

yeah you know what the hell was up with the sound production? man, it was pretty terrible? you could tell that the boys knew something was off, but they went ahead anyway cause the show must go on.

i liked the live performance from the CDUK night club thing from a few weeks back ALOT more. much better stage presence then- they werent as fidgety. edge was goin nutz tonight looked strange...oh well

Great performance, but I still like the Radio one one one one one one... one

:|

Live live live live.... :eyebrow:

probably 20 minutes.

makes me wonder if U2 is playing 2 more songs, because they really crammed in a lot of skits in that first half hour, usually the band comes on after 2 skits, where SNL had 4 before the band came on.

That opening guitar lick, before the song...when Bono was rambling about the show's liveness....was that not the VERY opening guitar salvo from "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who? Back me up on this...it was almost the opening to that song, was it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom