MERGED-->A Man and a Woman Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my favourites! sort of a companion to IALW (which was my fav on atyclb). very different song though.. just similarish sound and placing.

SkeeK said:
One of my favourites! sort of a companion to IALW (which was my fav on atyclb). very different song though.. just similarish sound and placing.

Isn´t it amazing? History repeats itself here, eh twin soul? :D

MT

I love it. Very sweet and groovy but at the same time very real. I really like the falsetto moment and the bridge with Adam and Larry swinging to the music. :D I think they will play this one acoustically on the catwalk. :yes:

lol, it was getting on my nerves but I finally figured what this song reminds me of

LOVE COMES TUMBLING!!!!!!

When I saw the lyrics for this one the other day, I just couldn't wait to hear it - and I wasn't disappointed. So far anyway, it's my favorite!

Re: A Man and a Woman = 3 Sunrises

MadelynIris said:
Can't quite put my finger on it ... but in production or some melody lines...weird.

I think you mean Love Comes Tumbling...

Hawk269 said:
You must be joking. A Man and A Woman blows all of those b-sides out of the water. Period.

They weren't B-sides, they were part of an EP :tongue:

Yes, Love comes tumbling sorry.

No guys, I don't mean in comparing the quality at all. I mean, it's like I'm listening to them in 1988. It's a really weird feeling

Mark

whoah this is a great post. I was listening to this song saying - they've never sounded like this before, very different for them. But then i was like UF? R&H? something seemed familiar, but couldn't put my finger on it. I do like it a lot.

They should have saved this song for a romantic movie, it would have won them the Oscar.

I love this song.

a good song, but i don't think it fits with the mood of the album. it would be better suited for one of those Bono solo projects.

Listen to ENDLESS DEEP (B-side)! Love that bassline!

Some of the best lyrics in awhile also! Great tune!

Re: A Man an a woman = FMJ ?????

cybersyd said:
According to The Edge:
"Full Metal Jacket is there....it married another track and had a baby which is on the LP"

I thought Fake Edge said this? How sad, I've lost track of where reality ended and fantasy began.

*wonders whatever happened to Bulldozer, SkyHawk, Lead Me In The Way I Should Go, The Sun, the Moon, The Stars..*

:huh: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom