LP13: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the announcement is the news of a U2 news app that sends all the latest news and updates from the U2 website to your phone instantly?
At least that would be an app that's not too taxing on your phone battery :up:

So, some Twitter users report that U2 are in the white box and some say that Bono is at JFK?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Weather's been OK here, and there have been no major airport delays so I doubt Bono is stuck at JFK.

If that's true, I wonder if they're not opening it...usually events like this start with music.

It's still possible to have them open and have a big surprise ending as well.

Apple usually have music artists playing at the end. There will be an hour or two of a complete nerd fest before that moment.

Regarding the Bono stuck at JFK, I'd probably trust the tweets from people inside the box, but who knows.

Hmmm, after all these years with u2.com do we really trust U2 to make an app that "stays up to date with all the U2 news"?

Just an FYI to avoid frustration/disappointment for Android & non Mac users, while the countdown clock can be seen on any browser, you'll need Safari to actually watch the live event. So for those using Chrome, Firefox, or IE, just head over to this channel on Ustream, where there will be a simulcast.

Wasnt there an app for nloth on the blackberry phones? Was that anygood?

Weather's been OK here, and there have been no major airport delays so I doubt Bono is stuck at JFK.

It would also be idiotic for Bono to schedule his transcontinental flight on the day of the event.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Regarding the Bono stuck at JFK, I'd probably trust the tweets from people inside the box, but who knows.

There's people inside the box!?!?!?? OMGz.

To save anyone else, Island are on that film company's client list btw.

Wish I could watch the live event at work, but I'll just follow the tweets and check out the U2 portion on YouTube later.

Apple usually have music artists playing at the end. There will be an hour or two of a complete nerd fest before that moment.

Ah, gotcha. I was thinking more of other tech announcements I watch (E3, Android, etc.). I didn't really realize Apple had music at theirs usually.

I checked U2 Radio's twitter feed and I don't see anything about that.

At the same time, somebody could see Edge or Larry "inside the box" and tweet, "OMG, U2 is here!"

Wasnt there an app for nloth on the blackberry phones? Was that anygood?

You're not going to believe me when I say this, but I think U2 was a little ahead of the curve with that particular app (or Blackberry was). It was a good idea, that didn't seem to have the actual means to keep up with itself.

Shit, I knew I wasn't going to be able to do this...fucking internet, how am I supposed to do my job and tweet ???? :depressed:

People, the dude was joking. U2 is not in the box. Bono is not in New York; he flew in last night. Source: People who saw him get off the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom