Los Angeles II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

:lmao: West Indies and Close in the same sentence?

No, In all seriouisness....I'm hopeing for a close series

I don't want it to be close at all. I want Australia to collapse into a smouldering heap! :evil:

U2dork said:
Is it sad that while I'm waiting for the show to start I'm listening to the new Neil Diamond album on myspace?...and I'm kinda liking it? :reject:

beakerfly.gif

:wink:

Axver said:

:jumpsoffabridge:
speaking of that, did you see my first post in the Australia/windies thread? :wink:

(started before I realized cricket talk was going on here)

theu2fly said:
Is MOFO gonna make an appearance tonight?

He already has made an appearance by starting the party waaaayyy too early.

Axver said:

Shooting and then banning. If he's banned, it may lower our chances of seeing the shooting because it can't happen right here on the forum.

no one forces anyone to stay here any longer then they choose to...

Pop Artist said:

I got that too, but was able to get straight back in again.
I just checked, and only 46 of the 64 spots are taken. If anyone gets off now, they should have no trouble getting back on.

u2wedge,
i noticed you have been to most of the upstate new york shows over the years, are you from up here somewheres?

cleazer said:
speaking of that, did you see my first post in the Australia/windies thread? :wink:

(started before I realized cricket talk was going on here)

Just saw it! :lol:

bizkit34 said:
u2wedge,
i noticed you have been to most of the upstate new york shows over the years, are you from up here somewheres?

Clinton!

will be going to Buffalo in December...

theu2fly said:
Is MOFO the song gonna make an appearance tonight? :eyebrow:

Whether or not it does, it will surely live up to its name by either rocking the place out like a mofo or simply being a mofo. :wink:

is anything coming over the stream right now?

When I went there it said it was private, but there looked to be spots available???????????

Let me know, I have clicked on it, and it shows it is playing in my musicmatch program like usual. But I don't hear anything.

Wanted to make sure I was doing it right, and that no one can currently hear anything.:)

Thanks,

James

Jamescorymiko said:

When I went there it said it was private, but there looked to be spots available???????????

Let me know, I have clicked on it, and it shows it is playing in my musicmatch program like usual. But I don't hear anything.

Wanted to make sure I was doing it right, and that no one can currently hear anything.:)

Thanks,

James

It should be dead silent. Show hasn't started yet and it appears today will not feature a broadcast of Radio Gorman.

Jamescorymiko said:

Thanks,

James

that is good at this point... you should have silence with an advancing timer until the stream comes through...

any word from Gorman as to whether this stream will turn into a reality???

How would MOFO fit the set?

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
The Ocean
Gloria
Still Haven't Found
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes