Los Angeles II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Today's show is being broadcast from Chrisedge's phone via gorman's server, and you can listen by opening http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in any program that supports streaming, such as WinAmp or iTunes. Please note that until the show starts, the stream will be SILENT unless Radio Gorman broadcasts again.

Spoilers about songs reportedly rehearsed in LA are here: http://forum.interference.com/t145065.html

The show will start in roughly 65 minutes from this post at around 9pm US Pacific time (midnight US eastern time, 3pm Thursday Queensland time).

Enjoy!

I'll be....high....as a kite....by then

shatner.jpg

rock888nwo said:
i hope the wanderer gets played tonight..thatd be great!

I just got the legend of Johnny Cash CD - The Wanderer is on it:drool:

plus the cover of Hurt - which is nothing short of amazing

Well as far as everyone's suggestions go, Omaha makes the most sense because it will be after finals are for sure over. It wouldn't hurt going with my good buddy tre but the large contingent (and WHA :drool: ) that St Louis offers is difficult to pass up too.

Hmm...

nurse chrissi said:

I just got the legend of Johnny Cash CD - The Wanderer is on it:drool:

plus the cover of Hurt - which is nothing short of amazing

Yeah, that version of Hurt is awesome... didn't know it was a cover?

I think U2 are finally going to play J. Swallow tonight.

Right after they cover Avril Lavigne's Sk8er Boi.

rock888nwo said:
anyone think wanderer will be played tonight???

The rumor is that they're filming it tonight for the Johnny Cash tribute show that will air in a few days/weeks...

inmyplace13 said:
Well as far as everyone's suggestions go, Omaha makes the most sense because it will be after finals are for sure over. It wouldn't hurt going with my good buddy tre but the large contingent (and WHA :drool: ) that St Louis offers is difficult to pass up too.

Hmm...

:rockon: Omaha, come to Omaha:wink:

inmyplace13 said:

Hmm...

:sexywink: It's gonna be gooood times.

let's hope bono's voice holds out tonight... i guess it was pretty rough from those who heard him as he was leaving the venue last night...

:lol: :lol:

Sorry Axver... Some people have their moments, and they must be shown to everyone.

Zooropa1310: Setlist encyclopedia. Turn to the W's, what does it say under Wanderer?
Amak Axver: Hmm ...
Amak Axver: When I Look At The World.
(3 minute pause)
Amak Axver: Wait.
Amak Axver: The heat's melting my brain.
Zooropa1310: haha
Amak Axver: I was thinking of what'd come next.
Zooropa1310: One of those "What time is it?" and you reply with "Purple and three quarters"
Amak Axver: And I couldn't figure why the hell you'd want to know that.

WildHoneyAlways said:

:sexywink: It's gonna be gooood times.

I have a friend who is going ot be working the floor that night as a RN for the arena - I'm already starting to beg for inside goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom