Lisbon end of leg setlist party !!!!!!!+Closing Night Setlist Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
L03VIk said:

SORRY! I went out a bit... It's from Oslo!
If you look closely, you'll see the norwegian flag on one of the monitor speakers;-)
Thank you! Yes, now I see it (the flag). I haven't noticed it before. :reject:

Thanks

I hate working till 7:30 on Sunday's..
Missed the setlist party :( before jumping to the end I read the Crumbs part :cool:and it literally raised my pulse rate then plummeted it.. not that it's the first time.:eyebrow:

Anyway, great setlist party everyone..:up:
Can't wait till Toronto.. :heart:

Miringeltje said:
I'm out.

But before I go, I'd like to thank 1st One, RamblinRose, redkat, U2Man, U2@NYC, Zwervers2, Yimou, Beachball, Axver, LJT, tre, Ruffian, etc, etc, probably easier to say: everyone, EVERYONE who has made these European leg setlist parties so much fun for me to attend (lurking first and posting later)!!

A special shout out to:

Lila64 - thank you for always posting the most amazing and fitting smilies!

Kellyahern - thank you for always being on the hunt for beautiful pics!

And thank you to all of you who have provided us with setlist updates during this summer!

Lastly thank you to U2!!!!!!

So who'll be here for the 3rd leg parties??
I'll try to make it to those as well!!
Wait and see how that'll work out!

Bye everyone

:wave:

the pleasure was all mine:wink:

bah....just my luck the last setlist party im able to 'attend' and im unable to get out of bed cos im feeling sick as a dog! maybe you were right Axver...too much Vertigoo is bad for you :sad:

Thanks for a great time last night,, The setlist party rocked :up:

yimou said:
Thanks for a great time last night,, The setlist party rocked :up:

:up: You're welcome :wink:. Yes the two last parties have really been something special! :rockon: :rockon:

Arrivederci Europe! I am sure all of our colleagues there had a very special time.

Let's all welcome the boys back in the U.S. in a couple of weeks.

Oh, wait, what am I going to do all these weeks without a setlist party? :yikes:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

riderka: I like your avatar! :D

Yep, nice man in my avatar! :yes: But who is he??:wink:
I think I saw him one day in a television... :hmm:

Ohh, yes, and I was at his concert this summer! But...hold on a second... what's the name of his band? Can't remember....:wink:

Anyway thank you, U2MaNaIcWeIdO. :)

Oh, that's that name! U2! How could I forget!:lol:

Aygo said:
I went to the Lisbon show and... I have no words to describe how happy I am now... it was simply beautiful...

GREAT GREAT SHOW

Bono kissing the "cardboard Bono" and saying that they are Portuguese from now on :drool: :drool: :drool: Great band, great show, great crowd!! Portuguese crowd is the best!! 6 hours waiting to enter to the stadium then more 4 hours inside it waiting for the best band in the world... it was all worth...

I will follow, Elevation, Still haven't found, love&peace, sunday bloody sunday, streets, one, the fly, with or without you and of course 40 were my favourites.

And of course I went out of the stadium more happy than before. I only hope they make the 4th leg in Europe to repeat all this again :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom