Leek, Staffordshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could've swore what happened in that happened in an Achewood strip, but suddenly I can find no proof of this.

I think inevitably there's going to be a touch of Achewood in just about anything I do in regards to this, I mean, just look at what I wrote under it!

In any case, I don't recall anything exactly of the type. I just used a bad joke from tuf edge to make the comic a more somber effort.

I think inevitably there's going to be a touch of Achewood in just about anything I do in regards to this, I mean, just look at what I wrote under it!

In any case, I don't recall anything exactly of the type. I just used a bad joke from tuf edge to make the comic a more somber effort.

Don't worry, this is expected of anyone touched by the greatness of Achewood. It was well done. Thank you. Respect to you.

Yeah, just excuse me while I get my BRAIN medicine.

Gee, I really... really don't know what to do. You have any drugs you can take that will not make you die because of Bobert and tuf bono combined to make respect?

I've got a coca cola here....

Ashley. ASHLEY.

Why is tuf bono in none of YOUR Bobert comics.

Well, he was kinda sorta in one.
murder.png

Fail axver

(doesn't mention that that's inthistowntasticbono)

Ashley, in that comic, I read Bono as some sort of fairy.

Robert in the fifth panel and Bono's nose are both killer fucking diller.

As is the rest, of course. But GODDAMMIT, LOOK AT ROBERT. IT IS EXACTLY WHAT AMAZING IS.

Robert in the fifth panel and Bono's nose are both killer fucking diller.

As is the rest, of course. But GODDAMMIT, LOOK AT ROBERT. IT IS EXACTLY WHAT AMAZING IS.

Bobert in the first panel cracks me up every time.

Bonnie, is that a hint?

Ashley, all the best at the doctor's.

OK, so, I'm going to make another batch of muffins. I'm sure tuf bono respects muffins a lot, but does he respect BAKING them? I mean, I can't see tuf bono taking the time to bake things. He just swallows small woodland creatures whole, you know?

OK, so, I'm going to make another batch of muffins. I'm sure tuf bono respects muffins a lot, but does he respect BAKING them? I mean, I can't see tuf bono taking the time to bake things. He just swallows small woodland creatures whole, you know?

I want muffins!

Renato! :wave:

I baked choc-raspberry muffins earlier. Now I'm making my favourite, double choc (i.e. cocoa and chocolate chips).

Renato! :wave:

I baked choc-raspberry muffins earlier. Now I'm making my favourite, double choc (i.e. cocoa and chocolate chips).

Oh that sounds very tasty.

You should have bought my vote in the survivor thread with one of your muffins!

Renato! Good to see you, mate.

I've heard from a real tuf bono biographer that he's a lousy cook, and leaves that sort of putting small woodland creatures into pies thing to the lady. The evidence cannot be dismissed!

Okay, so even though I managed to rock my way through Tafe this morning with no false moves even on three hours of sleep, I should make it to bed so I can keep the good news going.

Much respect to you all. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom