Leather Day - More Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonocomet, I could kiss you right now!:lol:
Waiting for the better quality for the pic which has lead many of us to fantasize about fancy elevators Stuck In A Moment with Bono as company!:D

U2_AG1488031146.jpg

U2_AG988031166.jpg

U2_AG1088031138.jpg

REDAuctioRD010576.jpg

Bono_AG388488475827.jpg

You need to upload them to a photo hosting site like photobucket. Many sites don't work when you hot link. You guys you can see the pics here if you wanna go through the trouble like this: Quote the post so you can see all the link codes, copy the part that is only the web address (begins with http, don't copy the IMG parts), paste it into your browser address on this window and go there. You'll see the pic, and also when you click back to this page the photo should show up.

Wow this thread is OLD. :ohmy: But since it has popped up, and I see that I never posted the pic that I promised to this thread, I'll post it now. :lol: (I actually did post it that day, but it was in a different thread, who knows where now.)

BonoParis9-20-2010Liberation.jpg~original

Wow this thread is OLD. :ohmy: But since it has popped up, and I see that I never posted the pic that I promised to this thread, I'll post it now. :lol: (I actually did post it that day, but it was in a different thread, who knows where now.)

BonoParis9-20-2010Liberation.jpg~original

I couldn't see it in your post--maybe it will show up now?

If I ever got on an elevator and come face to face with scene I think I would faint flat out on the floor

Sent from my Z970 using U2 Interference mobile app

Not seen you posting in an age either. Hope you are well. I sure miss your humor and your stories

The previous post is sent with love to ydw

:wave: Hi dragonfly. Been quite a while hasn't it. Thanks go to Bonocomet for telling me about this post. Aww, it's so nice that you remembered me. :heart:Hope you're doing ok. Time flies. I'm sure I don't know where it goes. And as usual Bono looks fab. *cries*. Never mind. We can all dream. :love:

:wave: Hi dragonfly. Been quite a while hasn't it. Thanks go to Bonocomet for telling me about this post. Aww, it's so nice that you remembered me. :heart:Hope you're doing ok. Time flies. I'm sure I don't know where it goes. And as usual Bono looks fab. *cries*. Never mind. We can all dream. :love:

Well, I'm kind of new around, but before I got an account here I used to read your FF. So, I do remember you as well, nice to see you back on the road. :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom