Leather Day - More Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for the support!!:hug: Bono is a bit of muse for me, and sometimes he inspires completely formulated words which make sense, instead of the initial --:drool:. Will be happy to open that thread next week!
Beware innoncent, childlike looking Bono, we're coming for you!!:lol:

LOL, yes, it ain't just all incoherent babble (though there's nothing wrong with that, either, as sometimes words do fail you and there's just not the right kind out there to explain how you feel). He's a very inspirational person, and I think he'd be touched and humbled by comments like yours. Probably even say or do something to further prove your point, too :p.

I look forward to that thread, it should be loads of fun and full of "Awwwww"-worthy moments.

Also, to you and RedRain, you're welcome :hug:.

As for Ali with that look of hers, that must be a classic of hers!!:lol::lol::lol:
She must be thinking "Just let him be, no one can do anything about it":tsk:

Hehe, exactly. She has definitely had to put up with a lot from him, but as he himself has said, that's why she's so special, he truly appreciates that about her. She's got the right temperament and patience needed for somebody as rambunctious as him. I really like their chemistry and love for each other, it's so sweet and really refreshing to see in today's celebrity world.

And now that all that articulate talk is out of the way, I end with this lone comment: Bedroom eyes...:drool: :combust:... Gahhhh.

Angela

I love how we can see the cross under his shirt :love:

crossunderbonosshirt.jpg

Lmao I love his facial expressions. Does anyone have any funny or interesting pictures of Bono's facial expressions?

LOL, yes, it ain't just all incoherent babble (though there's nothing wrong with that, either, as sometimes words do fail you and there's just not the right kind out there to explain how you feel). He's a very inspirational person, and I think he'd be touched and humbled by comments like yours. Probably even say or do something to further prove your point, too :p.

I look forward to that thread, it should be loads of fun and full of "Awwwww"-worthy moments.

Angela

Aww Angela, I've just met you, but that was very sweet of you to say!! :hug: I'm deeply touched!! :heart:

Indeed, the man is very inspirational (I totally must go introduce myself properly in the newbie thread instead of rambling my life incoherently on here:lol:) I'm actually in my second year of uni and I've just started psychology, I was studying politics before, wanted to study international law, work at the U.N. and all that:reject: but then had an epiphany last March that psychology had always been my first & instinct interest :doh: (which explains my wanting to literally dive within Bono's brain, no matter how hectic it might be!:lol:) so even though I'm still reading The Economist, I'm now acquiring tools to demystify the whole U2 phenomenon :lol:

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and just say that this man has inspired moi in mysterious ways :cute: and I'm grateful for that!

Of course, it's very healthy to balance each other like that, like Bono and Ali have been doing! She's obviously the Sweetest Thing :cute: to him, he needs her, but most importantly he doesn't seem to take her for granted, reveling in that mysterious distance between a man and a woman! :heart:

Going down indeed! :drool: :combust: :evil: This same picture has been up on Zootopia for the last month or so, and some one there actually has the original newspaper but unfortunately doesn't have access to a decent scanner!! :shrug:

I have this photo in the original quality. However I can't upload it now. I can try to tonight after work :wave:

I have this photo in the original quality. However I can't upload it now. I can try to tonight after work :wave:

:waitspatiently: So where did you manage to get that original?? And where is it even from, I don't know anything about it except that it's from Paris! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom