Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rock N Roll ****** (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. MYSTERIOUS WAYS
5. UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / All The Things That I've Done (Killers Snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love & Peace Or Else

Axver said:

I can't even objectively talk about that song, that's how much I hate that one line. It ruins everything that comes within close proximity to it.

Have you seen the God-damned music video? And I thought "Electrical Storm" was bad...

Corbijn went and got retarded at some point over the last few years, cuz the motherfucker/mofo can't do a thing without destroying it, these days. Have you seen the cover to the latest DM album? Figuratively speaking, it looks like he shit on canvas and said, "Okay, cool. That'll do."

Likewise with the line from "All These Things That I've Done." The shitting of words into public conciousness. Sinfully bad.

Diane L said:

Probably some drunk high roller.

"Whaddya mean this isn't the Wayne Newton concert? I wanted to see Wayne, damnit!" :drunk:

BONO: this is a song for my father, he loves -
FAN: MOOOOFOOOO
BONO: FUCK THE FUCK OFF I'M NOT PLAYING FUCKING MOFO THIS SONG IS ABOUT MY *FATHER* NOT SOME WACK FREUDIAN ANLYSIS OF MY MOTHER AND THUMB SUCKING AND OKAY FINE...I'LL FUCKING PLAY IT WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?

or not. heh.

wow the opera bit in the end was gorgeous right there.

JMScoopy said:
LAPOE

i think having Bono play drums at the end is one of their best ideas ever :drool:
agreed!

I'm pretty sure the transition from this to SBS is why COBL always opens these days.

alexdescending said:

BONO: this is a song for my father, he loves -
FAN: MOOOOFOOOO
BONO: FUCK THE FUCK OFF I'M NOT PLAYING FUCKING MOFO THIS SONG IS ABOUT MY *FATHER* NOT SOME WACK FREUDIAN ANLYSIS OF MY MOTHER AND THUMB SUCKING AND OKAY FINE...I'LL FUCKING PLAY IT WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

GibsonGirl said:
This song rocks so fucking much live.
i agree
whore.gif

Harbinger said:

Fun song, that... I particularly like the way it begins and ends... was listening to it (not to punish myself) but while working in the physics lab this afternoon...

On TUF, it absolutely kills any momentum built up from Bad and left over from Indian Summer Sky.

Six and a half minutes long? When Promenade is only 2 and a half......:mad:

cleazer said:
agreed!

I'm pretty sure the transition from this to SBS is why COBL always opens these days.

I like Love and Peace / Vertigo transition!

nurse chrissi said:

the live version takes this song to a whole new level:drool:

Everything about the live version oozes the word "cool." Which is saying something, because the album version is bloody cool too!

Any U2.com headline predicitions, besides "End of the world in Vegas"... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom