Larry Day? It's all about the DROOMS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonavoix said:
Like in this shot:
334%3B7%3C4323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C7828399ot1lsi

:sick: :drool: Larry should be illegal. Or at least come with a heavy warning label. Such a pretty mouth, and certainly not just for decoration either... *stops there* :reject: [/B]

I agree completely-Larry should definately come with a warning label, but what exactly would it say and where would it be placed?! Ok, mind goes straight into the gutter on this one!!

1stXmas said:

I agree completely-Larry should definately come with a warning label, but what exactly would it say and where would it be placed?! Ok, mind goes straight into the gutter on this one!!

It goes without saying that a warning label should go no where near his gorgeous mug; if you think watermarks are bad, imagine how weird :attn: would look right in the middle of his forehead! :laugh:

Last edited:
Egads, I hate Corbis and their fookin' watermarks.

some awesome pictures to be had. The nice thing about that one picture of Larry with his drumkit, at least the damn watermark isn't sullying up his face. Still, it's messin' with his drumkit. :growl:

To answer the question of why Larry makes goofy faces... most drummers, if not all do. I make goofy faces and I do it because I'm trying to remember that the floor drum has its own beat - it doesn't belong beating along with the hi-hat. :D I have a helluva time getting my right foot and my right hand to do two different things at the same time. Egads.

Moonie :D

larrysgirl said:

GAH!!!!!!!!

thank you Flaming June...He looks like such a baby in those pics..and the hair is too much!

*want to run fingers thru Larry's hair*

BTW,your new sig kicks ass!

why are u feeling bad hun?!:confused:

Glad you (and all the girls) liked the pics. My sig pic is from I wallpaper I made. If you want I can e-mail it to you, so just let me know!

I was feeling bad because I had gotten into an argument of sorts with a friend... long story. But things are looking much better today. Thanks for asking!

Thanks for the great pics Gina Marie! I really like the one of Larry's sweaty back, yum!

Queen Betty said:

It goes without saying that a warning label should go no where near his gorgeous mug; if you think watermarks are bad, imagine how weird :attn: would look right in the middle of his forehead! :laugh:

Definately agree Queen Betty, I would never suggest that, would have to be hidden somewhere else....enough said on this subject, mind still in gutter!:reject:

Flaming June-why are you feeling bad? And love your pics as always! (NK)

Bonavoix said:

334%3B7%3B%3A723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C77%3B4%3A%3A3ot1lsi

I LOVE the look on his face here. I really do. The man has the sexiest facial expressions sometimes...

:sick: :drool: Larry should be illegal. Or at least come with a heavy warning label. Such a pretty mouth, and certainly not just for decoration either... *stops there* :reject:

I agree on the facial expressions and the warning label *by prescription only*...

I want Larry to show me what that mouth is good for, other than looking pretty... :eek:

1stXmas said:

Definately agree Queen Betty, I would never suggest that, would have to be hidden somewhere else....enough said on this subject, mind still in gutter!:reject:

Flaming June-why are you feeling bad? And love your pics as always! (NK)

I was about to ask you if I knew you from somewhere! All that talk about the gutter sounded strangely familiar!!! I'm thrilled to have you here!!! I'll PM you, OK?

(((((((((((((1stXmas))))))))))))))

:yes: Larry SHOULD come with a warning label.... and i agree about some of the sexiest facial expressions! By the way, Flaming June, i love the pic in your sig, must make for very nice wallpaper :D

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Larry day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me everyday is a Larry day :D Ahhhhhhhhhhhh he makes my day brighter and lovlier whenever I look at a pic of him...And it makes my boyfriend go nuts lol...He's like "oh he's gay" "he's ugly!" LOL I just smack him then continue drooling at the oh so beautiful Larry :drool: :heart:

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks

To answer the question of why Larry makes goofy faces... most drummers, if not all do. I make goofy faces and I do it because I'm trying to remember that the floor drum has its own beat - it doesn't belong beating along with the hi-hat. :D I have a helluva time getting my right foot and my right hand to do two different things at the same time. Egads.

Moonie :D [/B]

Lol I know what ya mean moonie, I make daft faces too while playing:yes:

Mullen-Girl said:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Larry day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For me everyday is a Larry day :D Ahhhhhhhhhhhh he makes my day brighter and lovlier whenever I look at a pic of him...And it makes my boyfriend go nuts lol...He's like "oh he's gay" "he's ugly!" LOL I just smack him then continue drooling at the oh so beautiful Larry :drool: :heart:

(slowly and deliberately) Je-ea-eal-o-o-ous! I wouldn't mind if Larry was gay, but he's flippin' lying if he says he thinks Larry's ugly! :laugh:

Yes, yes, yes, I know why drummers make weird faces; to help'em concentrate. :grumpy: I look pissed off when I draw, so yeah. :D I didn't think anyone would take my post about that seriously, but... :shrug:

Queen Betty said:

Looks like a wrist brace... Now he's probably in pain. :slant:

isn't it the left hand that larry has tendenitis in? i thought it was, that would explain the bandage and the pain, poor sweet larry i'll kiss and make better :angel:

ZooEuropa said:
:mac: lol not anymore quite obviously.... but my thoughts exactly.....

I posted one of my U2 fantasies on another PLEBA thread... I think the title was Share the Love, but, anyway, this is my fantasy:

I've got a general admission "seat", and U2 is finishing Until the End of the World, my thin, weak arm is growing numb from holding up the goddamn camcorder thingy, and in between bursts of ecstasy and excitement manifested in shrieks, I smile my ass off. After Bono gets through his part of the outtro, Edge keeps on playing, improvising as he goes along, and they're still doing the bullfight thing (or vocals-vs.-guitar; that's what I like to call it), when out of the blue, Bono drops his microphone, which rolls off to the side, puts his hands on the sides of Edge's face, and kisses him, full on the mouth, complete with tongue, for a whole minute. Meanwhile, I'm staring at them, gaping, in disbelief and utter joy, and my arm is still up, holding the camcorder that's capturing every last second of this beautiful moment, and then I, along with the rest of the U2 freaks, cheer madly. Then the camcorder's batteries die and there my fantasy ends as a nightmare.

Relatively clean, I think. :yes: Who else likes slash?!

Queen Betty said:

I'll lick and make better... :silent:

*mind gets sucked into gutter*

:laugh:

Licking is Good....i'm sure if he hurts in other places i'll volunteer to lick with you as well......:silent:

*mind in the gutter as well*

*must hide!*:reject:

larrysgirl said:

The more the merrier..and i'm SURE Larry won't mind it...:wink: !

Hey, I volunteer for licking Larry too! *jumps up in the air repeatedly* Pick me, pick meeeeee!!!

Ok, here's a treat. He is looking straight at me through those sunglasses!!! :drool: *thud*

laposter.jpg

flaming june said:

Hey, I volunteer for licking Larry too! *jumps up in the air repeatedly* Pick me, pick meeeeee!!!

Ok, here's a treat. He is looking straight at me through those sunglasses!!! :drool: *thud*

laposter.jpg

Of course you may join us in the Larry Lick fest! :)

Oh and those blue tinted glasses...SEXY!!!! and that look, my god...:drool:

If I could be anything else in this world, that would be Larry's hands!!! (or Larry's pants...)

This pic explains why:

larryshand2.jpg

flaming june said:
:huh: What is Larry doing?

Popsillylardence.jpg

From what i can tell (and please remember i'm only on my THIRD cup of coffee:ohmy: ) i think his right arm is across his chest, touching his left shoulder,his left arm crossing over it. In other words,he's striking a pose!

or so it seems like.....:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom