June 6 & 7, 2010-Anaheim II -Have you told your spouse about U2 again in June club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan and I have selected our apparel for this particular event:

nature-boy-ric-flair.jpg

flo-wrestler.jpg

Ok, you two are officially banned from co-ordinating the gathering :wink:

Well this raises another question. If we are meeting at Disneyland, is there an underlying expectation that we are to be hanging out with each other most of the day or are we just meeting each other for a like an hour and then taking off to do our own thing?

good point. hope we can do our own thing because i'd like to follow snow white and cinderella around all day :love:

And the "Nature Boy" Dan M -- er, Ric Flair.

Whoooooooo!

Well this raises another question. If we are meeting at Disneyland, is there an underlying expectation that we are to be hanging out with each other most of the day or are we just meeting each other for a like an hour and then taking off to do our own thing?

Because so many of us are going to be there, I don't think we'll be able to hang out all day together. I think if people want to go off on their own, they can, and if people want to break off into smaller groups, that would work as well. Then we'd have our dinner meeting time and place set up for the people not going to the park (and possibly reservations, too, if that can be swung).

Because so many of us are going to be there, I don't think we'll be able to hang out all day together. I think if people want to go off on their own, they can, and if people want to break off into smaller groups, that would work as well. Then we'd have our dinner meeting time and place set up for the people not going to the park (and possibly reservations, too, if that can be swung).

I would recommend trying to get reservations. It is a Saturday and we will have a big group.

I was stuck in the car with him for 5 hours to Pasadena. I require the appropriate sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom