June 4th, 2011 - Seattle PART 2 - Because it NEVER rains on Romi's birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend just emailed me this: U2 GA Line Bingo! :lol:

bingo.jpg

I'll see Cathal in a few hours, so I'm giving myself that one already.

Not sure what the 'Assassins of Love' thing is.

We need to make our own.

GA Dance Party

Cori Panics

Iris Teaches Zumba

Group Kicks Homeless Guy Out of Queue

One Point If Fan From Another U2 Site Says "Oh, you're from Interference." (Bonus point if they laugh loudly or start crying from past Interference trauma.)

Fistfight Over Merits of Kettle Corn

Two Points Every Time a Mariners Fan Walks By And Asks What We're All Doing There (Bonus three points if they look at you like you're insane when you answer.)

A friend just emailed me this: U2 GA Line Bingo! :lol:

bingo.jpg

I'll see Cathal in a few hours, so I'm giving myself that one already.

Not sure what the 'Assassins of Love' thing is.

That is freaking awesome. We need to do that.

I'm pretty sure that Assassin of Love is that song they play to check the sound over the PA before actual soundcheck. And yes, they play it a lot. :crack:

We need to make our own.

GA Dance Party

Cori Panics

Iris Teaches Zumba

One Point If Fan From Another U2 Site Says "Oh, you're from Interference." (Bonus point if they laugh loudly or start crying from past Interference trauma.)

Two Points Every Time a Mariners Fan Walks By And Asks What We're All Doing There (Bonus three points if they look at you like you're insane when you answer.)

:lmao:

One point each time someone's cell phone battery dies.

Fistfight over Words with Friends.

Raleigh!! I have a sign that says, "Been waiting since Raleigh 10/3/09" :D
I was hoping to get that out in Denver during Meet & Greet but I forgot it.

nope, Atlanta was the last one for me. Then I hopped on a flight the next day to London and I felt like I was hit by a mac truck. the first thing I did after I woke up from my nap was soak in a hot bath.

I can see lines being drawn and friendships ending over popcorn and wwf. Is there a movie theater close by? I haven't had movie popcorn in forever!

E1 on that board. Excellent

I forget that with the exception of those of us who have seen them in the last couple of weeks (or last year, Diana), their last show was 09. :snicker snicker:

We need to make our own.

GA Dance Party

Cori Panics

Iris Teaches Zumba

:lol: :up:

I can see lines being drawn and friendships ending over popcorn and wwf. Is there a movie theater close by? I haven't had movie popcorn in forever!

E1 on that board. Excellent

I forget that with the exception of those of us who have seen them in the last couple of weeks (or last year, Diana), their last show was 09. :snicker snicker:

You're mean. :mac: I wasn't going to mention that...or Dauckland. I got BAD!

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my movie theater butter (with extra butter), but Kettle Corn is like :crack:

I will win the cell phone one. Mine will die by 11am. I will carry my chargers to the line.

But, I could win multiple points. I have 3 batteries to drain. Muahahaha!

As I do not yet have my batteries, that will be me as well. :grumpy:

I'll try and swing by work tomorrow to see if they've been delivered. Cathal just landed, so I'm leaving soon, and they'll probably show up after I leave. Boo.

Love the GA line Bingo! :lol:

Time to pack!! :happydance: Wonder how many times I'll check my bag or pocket between now and getting into the stadium for my ticket...

If you discover at 3 pm in the GA line that you have left your tickets at home, you automatically win at GA Bingo.

:wink:

Just thought I would check in... hit dirt today at 11am and so I have been running around the city with my carry-on in tow. Evntually, I'll get to my hotel, but it's back out by the airport, so I am in no rush. So if you see someone in a dark blue Wake Forest hoodie, green caps and jeans, totin' red carry-on bag, you know it's a goat under those shades... and I'll try to stop in the O&T to say happy birthday to a fellow Interferencer tomorrow...

Didn't read all the pages in this thread, but just to reiterate: talked to the ticket guy at Qwest Field today and he told me no one would be allowed near the area (NE corner) until 7am. At all. After hearing the same thing before every other U2 show I've been to, and every time the info was wrong, I frankly don't believe him. Just my thoughts...

And hey, for all you locals - I LOVE YOUR TOWN!!! I LOVE YOUR WEATHER!!!!! It was 95 degrees IN THE SHADE when I left Georgia. Walking out of my apartment is like walking into an oven. This place is perfect!!!!!!

goat

You came at the right time - it's been a shitty, shitty spring. This weekend is going to be the first taste of actual spring we've seen.

See you tomorrow! :)

finally, got off work. I have the trip tomorrow, but now I'm just not feeling it. my brain is probably just fried. I'm going to bed early so I can wake up at 3am, get to the airport by 4am, and hopefully the next time I check in here, I'll be in Seattle!

Just thought I would check in... hit dirt today at 11am and so I have been running around the city with my carry-on in tow. Evntually, I'll get to my hotel, but it's back out by the airport, so I am in no rush. So if you see someone in a dark blue Wake Forest hoodie, green caps and jeans, totin' red carry-on bag, you know it's a goat under those shades... and I'll try to stop in the O&T to say happy birthday to a fellow Interferencer tomorrow...

Didn't read all the pages in this thread, but just to reiterate: talked to the ticket guy at Qwest Field today and he told me no one would be allowed near the area (NE corner) until 7am. At all. After hearing the same thing before every other U2 show I've been to, and every time the info was wrong, I frankly don't believe him. Just my thoughts...

And hey, for all you locals - I LOVE YOUR TOWN!!! I LOVE YOUR WEATHER!!!!! It was 95 degrees IN THE SHADE when I left Georgia. Walking out of my apartment is like walking into an oven. This place is perfect!!!!!!

goat
:wave: see you tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks for the update and lucky you for escaping this f'ing heat early.

finally, got off work. I have the trip tomorrow, but now I'm just not feeling it. my brain is probably just fried. I'm going to bed early so I can wake up at 3am, get to the airport by 4am, and hopefully the next time I check in here, I'll be in Seattle!

:ohmy: Holy cow, you have an early flight out! I thought my return flight was bad. You will be happy when you land tomorrow. See you tomorrow night. I will text you the second I land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom