Jump stat my heart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

valentina

War Child
I heard a mp3 of a song, probably an outtake of the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack.
I just can say Bono repeats a lot of time "Jump start my heart"
and the songs open with "I wanna go on my knees"
The song sound so nice, do you know where can I find the lyrics?

Thanks!

isn't it the song that you can find in u2.com, section exclusive video, if you scroll down to 'one dollar diary.Bono, Daniel Lanois and Wim Wenders in clip from upcoming DVD'?

I found only this comment, from someone in 2002:
<<Bono and the Million Dollar Hotel Band "Jump Start My Heart" - One of the most pleasant and charmingly off-center songs I've ever heard Bono sing. The vocals are faux-soul Bono (think: the majority of Rattle And Hum, "In A Little While", "The Sweetest Thing"), the music is muted and minimal (think: The Passengers LP, the production on some of Achtung Baby, especially "Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World"). It works very well, I can't even begin to understand why it was never released since virtually everything on the Million Dollar Hotel soundtrack album is bloodless and awful. Are we to believe that "Stateless" or songs with Milla Jonavich on vocals are better than this? Please.>>
This will be another graal to look for ;)

Yes, I think it's the same, even if I'm not sure.
maybe it'll be out, one day -- who knows?

Anyway, I like Milla's interpretation of Satellite of love! But I also think it's a pity that Bono's version, which you hear in the movie, wasn't put in the cd.

Back
Top Bottom