July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:Kristen, want to make a "Please play Mofo in Montreal or Toronto" sign for Winnipeg??? :shifty:

I would do almost anything to hear that....at least they would see it, because we are going to be close!!:lol::shifty::wink:

I'm all about rhyming! It's a teacher thing!:shifty:

*thinks of other rhymes not appropriate to post*

Okay, so I think I am going to fly into Syracuse, NY.
Crazy? Maybe.

But, I think I'm going to kill about 4 birds with one stone with this idea, and it is cheaper to fly to SYR and rent a car there.

Gotcha! Sounds like a great plan! I forgot that you are doing the Toronto Fringe Festival as well!:wink:

:shifty: So do you like rides Wild?

Only ones that go up & down, up & down :shifty:

Thank you. I guess some people don't think that we might actually go into other threads and read, or see things said on facebook. For me, some of the things said have been hurtful. :sad:

In other news.... LEATHER and rain please! kthxbai!:wink:

:hug: well we know where the fun's at :rockon: :sexywink:

Okay, so I think I am going to fly into Syracuse, NY.
Crazy? Maybe.

But, I think I'm going to kill about 4 birds with one stone with this idea, and it is cheaper to fly to SYR and rent a car there.

IO: Booked to Syracuse for half the price of flying to either Montreal or Toronto.

:happydance:

This thread is hilarious.
Hi Everybody! :wave:
There are so many of you going to Montreal, now I am :hyper: about getting to see my first double show!!

only 169 more sleeps!!!

If we are planning to meet up still, can we decide on a night so that we can leave that time open? I was assuming that it was Thursday evening, would that work? I know some people are not arriving until then. This way, it leaves everyone open to do what they like Wednesday night. :cocktail::shifty:

Thoughts??

So glad you are planning this, I can't get a flight in to Montreal until Thursday...so I hope I can come to the gathering if you have it Thursday evening. I will check back on your plans, or if I can help in any way? let me know! I am coming solo so it would be lovely to see you guys!

I was not able to book a room close to the Hippodrome like at Ruby Foo's (too expensive for me) and the Quality Hotel is booked, so a friend suggested the residence at the University so I am booked in there now. It is not "ideal" for GA, but I can make it work, because the price is right.

Glad to hear you got such a great price and the flights worked out Kramwest...I am waiting to book my flights...I wish I could find a cheaper flight..I am probably flying Westjet.

IO: Booked to Syracuse for half the price of flying to either Montreal or Toronto.

:happydance:

:applaud:That is great Mark!:up:

This thread is hilarious.
Hi Everybody! :wave:
There are so many of you going to Montreal, now I am :hyper: about getting to see my first double show!!

only 169 more sleeps!!!

So glad you are planning this, I can't get a flight in to Montreal until Thursday...so I hope I can come to the gathering if you have it Thursday evening. I will check back on your plans, or if I can help in any way? let me know! I am coming solo so it would be lovely to see you guys!

I was not able to book a room close to the Hippodrome like at Ruby Foo's (too expensive for me) and the Quality Hotel is booked, so a friend suggested the residence at the University so I am booked in there now. It is not "ideal" for GA, but I can make it work, because the price is right.

It will be great to meet you too! :hug:

Another Porter sale, another sale that only goes through June 26. I'm pissed.

Another Porter sale, another sale that only goes through June 26. I'm pissed.

I'm seriously considering just buying my tickets before they hike the prices again.:|

I saw your complaint on their page on facebook, and I commented as well. I highly suspect that our fares will go up again in price before any codes.

I'm seriously considering just buying my tickets before they hike the prices again.:|

I saw your complaint on their page on facebook, and I commented as well. I highly suspect that our fares will go up again in price before any codes.

I bought my flights just because of that. If they ever do have a "sale" or codes I'll see if I can get some kind of price adjustment.

I bought my flights just because of that. If they ever do have a "sale" or codes I'll see if I can get some kind of price adjustment.

You got your Chicago to Montreal ticket already?? Without telling me!? :gasp:
Porter offers credit for future travel, not money back. (that's what they tell people on their facebook page all teh time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom