July 2, 2011 Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is another

265264_2197537223489_1399016886_32597642_7698812_o%20%281%29.jpg

CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW! CLAW!
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Been so busy at work this week (last wk before vacation) that I haven't even thought aobut Nashville and Chicago being a few days away! Love the claw pics!!! Can't wait to roll into N'ville Saturday.

I might not get there until 4 or 5pm but it's all good. :applaud:

for those who are staying at the Marriott Vanderbilt, here is information regarding parking. this was their response to my question regarding parking:

"our guests do have guaranteed parking at out normal rates of $21 for self and $24 valet. The only other parking to my knowledge is $30 on Vanderbilt property around campus. Looking forward to it!"

I'm at the Holiday Inn. Their site says free parking for guests. Hope that applies this weekend.

I'm not doing Red Zone for this show, but wonder where they're going to put it? I've got GA and coming with my "non-fan" husband. Planning on arriving after the doors open and just hanging in the back, which looks like it will still be very close.

I'm not doing Red Zone for this show, but wonder where they're going to put it? I've got GA and coming with my "non-fan" husband. Planning on arriving after the doors open and just hanging in the back, which looks like it will still be very close.

RZ goes just inside the legs of the claw. How is everyone going to get in the pit? Through the back where the band comes in?

Wonder how many GA tickets were sold for this show? I plan on hanging in back too but I was looking forward to having some :cabbagepatch: room!

For those arriving in Nashville, at the bottom of the escalator to baggage check (turn around) there is a familiar face.

Also FYI, taxi is about $30 to downtown.

Attachments

• image-1691021969.jpg
    image-1691021969.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 44
  • image-1682081194.jpg
    image-1682081194.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 47
DAVE FM in Atlanta just played "No Line On the Horizon." I love that song and sure wish they'd bring it back.

Can't wait until Sat. I know it's going to be a fabulous show.:hyper:

We are getting to Nashville on Friday now and will be attending the UZoo show!
Just in case, I'm going to make sure Bono's people know about this Tribute Show in the event they happen to be in Nashville on Friday and are interested.
You know how Bono is! You never know where he will POP up. : )
Really, no telling where they will be Friday night though! But just in case.........

So...excited...leaving tomorrow AM! Got my cowgirl boots packed for the UZoo show...no way I'm wearing them Saturday night as it will be too dang hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom