July 19,2010- East Rutherford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who will show up to GA later in the day, can I suggest you all bring extra deodorant since it'll be the middle of July in Jersey. :D

I brought a travel sized deodorant to each show last year, and will again this year. So we're good. :lol:

Hey guys. I need your opinion.

Last month, I gave up on hope that there'd be a ticket drop for this show. So I took it upon myself to buy a GA from eBay for $150.

That's $80 more than face value.

Do you guys think I made a big mistake by going through the secondary market?

You will love every minute of it. When all is said and done you'll see it was worth it.

As someone who will show up to GA later in the day, can I suggest you all bring extra deodorant since it'll be the middle of July in Jersey. :D

THIS! A hot day in September was bad enough, I do not even want to imagine July! :huh: During Jersey 1, the person in front of me got nauseous from all the humidity. Thank God none of us got sick, but I just got disgusted with all the aroma wafting around. Night 2 was such a difference. Cool breeze, less humidity, AND I got a seat!

Thank God I also got a seat for this show...

The GA queue for night 2 was so much worse with the heat than for night 1.

THIS! A hot day in September was bad enough, I do not even want to imagine July! :huh: During Jersey 1, the person in front of me got nauseous from all the humidity. Thank God none of us got sick, but I just got disgusted with all the aroma wafting around. Night 2 was such a difference. Cool breeze, less humidity, AND I got a seat!

Oh hell, skip the deodorant. Bring Pepto and airsick bags. :yuck:

:wink:

It was nasty that night. I couldn't breathe that good because of the humidty.

I'm looking for 2 GA tickets for a friend of mine
anyone knows anything? can he still buy them from Ticketmaster?

that's what you get for standing next to amp.

ha, i kid i kid.

but yea, honestly people... bathe yourselfs.

You can walk to the stadium easily without walking on the road from both the Fairfield Inn and Residence Inn. I did it last fall. Plan on it again in July

SMB

You may have to cross the road on that one. The other two you don't have to cross the road. You walk thru a gas station parking lot, then a sidewalk over the bridge, then along the grass into the Meadowlands Sporting Complex. There is a beaten path there where others have walked before. Stadium doesn't mind you doing it either, as you walking opens other a parking space for someone else to use. It's a bit of a walk once you enter the Sports complex, but pretty through there. Manhattan skyline and the new stadium. About 15-20 minute walk all in all

SMB

I stayed there on the last leg and me and Romi tried to walk from the stadium to the hotel during the day and I thought we were going to get killed.

The other two you don't have to cross the road. You walk thru a gas station parking lot, then a sidewalk over the bridge, then along the grass into the Meadowlands Sporting Complex. There is a beaten path there where others have walked before. Stadium doesn't mind you doing it either, as you walking opens other a parking space for someone else to use. It's a bit of a walk once you enter the Sports complex, but pretty through there. Manhattan skyline and the new stadium. About 15-20 minute walk all in all

SMB

So if I factor in the heat and humidity, it's probably a 30 minute walk from Fairfield to the stadium. :hmm: I'll have to check it out the Sunday before and decide if it's walkable or if I'm really lazy enough to drive the short distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom