July 16th, 17th, 2010 - Montreal - Hippodrome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it important to have 2 nights?

One of the reasons the Rose Bowl show was so "historic" was because there was only 1 show.

'cause we're greedy! :yes:

^:up:

Take what is generally considered one of the best crowds in N.A. and combine it with U2 changing the setlist slightly from 1st night to 2nd and that equals awesomeness.

Plus, I'd rather travel to a city with multiple dates for less expense purposes.

Half an hour after the venue is announced.

That would suck for me. I need at least 24 hours notice because I'm using a prepaid credit card with a zero balance right now. Right after tomorrow's press conference when I learn about the ticket sales date, I'm going to have to load some money immediately into my card to purchase tickets. :hyper:

How stupid this is.The press conference is at 10:30 at the Bell Center,but there's an embargo until noon before announcing it to the public.

:huh:

I'm sure some reporters who are at the press conference will tweet the details at 10:31

The medias will make it public at noon,but reporters at the press conference (on twitter )will announce it sooner,me think

I'm just glad a venue has been finally confirmed, although my pipe dream of attending a concert of where the infamous Pink Floyd show inspired THE WALL album will not be realized this time. :doh:

August 8th 2009...I should have attended the AC/DC concert at the Big O.

le sigh

At least we have a venue, and the Hippodrome probably makes the most sense.

BTW, for those planning on going and want to listen to more music, the Ottawa
Bluesfest will be happening at the same time (from July 8 to 18). Ottawa is about a 1 hour, 45 minute drive west of Montreal.

Yes!!

I'll take U2 under the stars any time rather than under a roof with a echo festival.

Why? What's up with the hippodrome? What part of town? Any other concerts been there? That's quite an investment to earn between $6 and $10 million or so.

Sorry for all the ???s. I'm coming from Virginia, wondering what I'm in for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom