Joe Millionaire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
STING2 said:
Angel,By the way, are you saying he is not a Prince because he only makes 19,000 a year?
Ouch! :shame: Money does not impress me. Passion and drive do. You can have passion and drive while driving a bulldozer. Thing is about Evan, he's an oaf. I am not attracted to manbeasts.

As for the show tonight... I am glad Mojo went. They are all money hungry manipulative bitches, except for Zora. Unfortunately, Zora is going to get her heart broken if he picks her. AND not because she cares about money, but because she finds it hard to trust... and what a way to be screwed on National Television.
The more I watch this show, the more he makes me sick. He knew what he was getting in, by taking on this role. I feel no compassion for him.

Yeah.. you're right. :slant:

For some reason I think Sarah will be left standing.

Melissa is lame. :rolleyes: Really.. lame. I wish she would have gone.

Angel said:

As for the show tonight... I am glad Mojo went. They are all money hungry manipulative bitches, except for Zora. Unfortunately, Zora is going to get her heart broken if he picks her. AND not because she cares about money, but because she finds it hard to trust... and what a way to be screwed on National Television.
The more I watch this show, the more he makes me sick. He knew what he was getting in, by taking on this role. I feel no compassion for him.

:yes: I kind of felt sorry for Mojo when she said he was by far the most charming man she'd ever dated. :der: I thought he was such a jerk when the girls crashed his date with Zora. :mad:

Total jerk!!! :mad: I would have been so pissed off. Did you see his face? Literally drooling over Sarah's breasts. :rolleyes:

Ahhh, Mojo is better off. I like her attitude. She's strong... she'll find someone else in a second.

You have until tomorrow morning... I am going to bed! :wave:

It doesn't have to be monetary! :lol: Oooh, that sounds bad.... What I mean is... oh nevermind. *runs away.

he was a jerk for letting the girls bust his date? try the girls being bitches by pushing themselves in to the hot tub to drool. "Its all about the competition." oh barf!

I liked the fact that he kissed Mojo to make her shut up.

i'm putting my money on zora for now. I think the mysteriousness is keeping him around.

he's going to pick

paul01.jpg

I thought it was disgustingly rude that those three crashed their date, and even ruder that he did nothing to stop her from leaving!

Manbeast.....I love it!! I know one or two of those.... :silent:

To his credit, he seems to appreciate Zora, but that Melissa is so awful...and manbeasts prefer women who can cook I bet.

Mojo should have known that men freak out when you make them special gifts, or mention anything to do with commitment!!!

This show is crazy!!! I think that Zora is going to win (if you can call it that!!:der: ) I just think that all of them kind of deserve to get what they get!! All of them must want someone with $ or else why even be in this show? Anyway I'm watching!!:wave:

P.S. Mojo I think it was showing the 1million dollar check made to herself I think helped get her of the show!!! just my opinion.

what dread drudged up

One of the trio of "Joe Millionaire" finalists has starred in dozens of kinky bondage and fetish films that feature her being handcuffed, gagged, hog-tied, or bound with duct tape, The Smoking Gun has learned.

While Fox Television has described Sarah Kozer's occupation as "sales and design," the 29-year-old Los Angeles woman has a far more interesting entry on her resume: in the past few years she has starred in bondage films like "Novices in Knots," "Hogtied," and "Helpless Heroines," an well as foot fetish titles like "Dirty Soled Dolls." The 1998 graduate of Virginia's George Mason University is credited in these films as "Cindy Schubert."

kozer1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Sarah went the extra mile in this episode. Looks like Zora will have stiff competition. I think Sarah is a golddigger(they all probably are) and Zora does not seem like that, so if Sarah wins that will make it more interesting when she recieves the truth.

btw those pictures are disturbing. :crack: And there's like over 10 pages of them. :|

Sarah is so gross. :| I mean, look at her smile... :crack: She is so fake and money hungry. She even said that Evan wasn't her type but things could be changed. You can't change a man. I feel bad for Zorah. I think he will pick Sarah and I hope she is furious. :lmao:
This show just keeps making me sicker. :der:

So... am I the only one that believes both Sarah and Melissa slept with Evan? :barf:

Angel said:
So... am I the only one that believes both Sarah and Melissa slept with Evan? :barf:

I was thinking he slept with Melissa. :mad: Wtf.. I mean that's bullshit if he did, seeing as he said he didnt really click with her, and only to boot her the next day. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom