jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the smell of herb and garlic sausages and onions cooking. :drool:

I should be in Hong Kong watching the 7's as we speak. Fucking heart fart :madwife: :madspit: :mad: :rant:

I SHOULD NOT BE IN NZ WATCHING IT ON TV!!!!

However I will look for my sister in the crowd.......:shifty:

gluey said:
I should be in Hong Kong watching the 7's as we speak. Fucking heart fart :madwife: :madspit: :mad: :rant:

I SHOULD NOT BE IN NZ WATCHING IT ON TV!!!!

However I will look for my sister in the crowd.......:shifty:

Awww, lame! :hug:

Though due to my vision, I personally prefer to watch rugby on TV.

coolian2 said:
But if you were in Hong Kong you wouldn't be postwhoring it up here

And you'd be watching bastardised rugby

You whinge and grizzle about slow sports and then put down 7s, which is about as fast as it comes?

coolian2 said:
But if you were in Hong Kong you wouldn't be postwhoring it up here

And you'd be watching bastardised rugby

Hmmm postwhoring or drinking up large while drooling over the most god damn sexy nz rugby players around, while drinking and partying some more.

I know what wins. :tsk:

Axver said:

Awww, lame! :hug:

Though due to my vision, I personally prefer to watch rugby on TV.

Even though I've grown up with rugby I'm still horrifically lost without the commentary. :reject: So if I'm at a live game I'm lost and bugging Mr G to tell me what happened.

gluey said:

Even though I've grown up with rugby I'm still horrifically lost without the commentary. :reject: So if I'm at a live game I'm lost and bugging Mr G to tell me what happened.

I keep meaning to buy a portable radio to take to the cricket as I'd like to be kept updated on stats and stuff, but I've never gotten around to it.

I find that with my vision, I can still follow most of cricket live. Rugby? Forget it. Even with binoculars, if it's down the far end of the park, I have NO idea what's happening and would be better off at home with the TV on.

Doesn't league have some sevens equivalent, sixes or something?

Ah, it failed?

I didn't really see the point as sevens is fairly distinct from union as it is.

Also, speaking of sevens, this is another reason why I fucking hate Australia's Channel 7. During the 2006 Commonwealth Games, their coverage was just all over the show. I watched to catch the rugby sevens, and for one game, they broadcast the first half, but then at half-time cut to some table tennis match and not only never cut back to the sevens game, but NEVER EVEN GAVE THE FINAL SCORE. They'd just show random bits of sevens games with no context and nothing made any sense. It was unbelievable how much they sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom