jen's room superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the last one i'll post.............................for tonight

IMG_0993.jpg

mysterious_jen said:

well as long as you remember that how we feel about u2 when you get your rant on.

1. Irrelevant.
2. Funny, I thought I was a U2 fan?

coolian2 said:
Gluey, Kim, whoever you are.

Popcorn, stat. Ax and Jen are gonna brawl!

No, actually, I'm about to cook dinner.

Unless one of you lot would kindly do it for me, perhaps?

coolian2 said:

I couldn't believe the crapness of the leg room on Air New Zealand, so when i got on Pacific/Virgin Blue i took a photo because there WAS SO MUCH SPACE

You call that space?

Ax I'd offer to cook, but I can't guaratee your food would be hot by the time I got it to you.

But I can give you :corn: :yes:

Last edited:
coolian2 said:

On Air NZ i had to have my knees down both sides of the seat in front, it was a fecking sardine tin.

On Pacific Blue i couldn't get my knees to touch the seat in front.

What cracks me up is the tiny little Bombardiers that fly between Wellington and Nelson have shitloads more legroom than the much larger planes used by any airline for trans-Tasman flights. I wish the Bombardiers could be put on the trans-Tasman route! Shame they'd run out of fuel ...

Axver said:

What cracks me up is the tiny little Bombardiers that fly between Wellington and Nelson have shitloads more legroom than the much larger planes used by any airline for trans-Tasman flights. I wish the Bombardiers could be put on the trans-Tasman route! Shame they'd run out of fuel ...

:laugh: I didn't know that

I want to fly some of the little planes so much :drool:

Especially the ATR-72s that are going to be gone soon

</nerd>

coolian2 said:

:laugh: I didn't know that

I want to fly some of the little planes so much :drool:

Especially the ATR-72s that are going to be gone soon

</nerd>

Well, go fly on them! I'm travelling down to Stony Point tomorrow as it may be the last day the MBTH carriages are used on that route. Should be good fun. I did it earlier this month, but this time I have company.

And yeah, the Bombardiers are rather spacious really. I'm always happy to fly on them. Especially as they never get up high enough that I have a hellish descent. When descending on a trans-Tasman flight, I get the worst headaches imaginable. Thought I was going to lose my left eye last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom