Jamaica Inn, Cornwall, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'll be studying his political theories in second year MHIS - so what did you think anyway? :p (His writings are on reason in my subjects, I believe. Can't remember off hand.)

I'll be honest and say that I found the stuff on Locke (and Hobbes) to be decidedly uninteresting and not of any particularly significant relevance, so I just let it cruise by.

However, I much prefer Locke's stance on the "state of nature" over Hobbes', i.e. that he considers humans reasonable and tolerant, rather than life being brutish and short outside of government.

Whats a gibbon? :giggle:

Fuck Yeah. Don't mind UV, but this song just fucking owns.

Gibbon_.jpg

The only problem with macs is that they don't have Paint. I could do something pretty awesome with that.

I had to laugh when somebody left a comment on U2gigs complaining about the 360 set, not by criticising the lack of nineties material or the lack of anything from the early eighties or whatever, but saying "how can they possibly not play SYCMIOYO?"

As if it's Streets or something. Jesus. Aren't Vertigo, COBL, and a billion tracks from ATYCLB enough?

Can we take vuvuzelas to the next U2 concert in Australia and blare them every time Bono tries to make a speech, and all through One?

Oh my god! :lol:

Do you, for example, threaten them with the vuvuzela if any Hillsong is played?

Currently they sit at my desk in the office and get blown whenever I'm bored or feel things are too quiet. I was gonna bring one down and try and sneak onstage with the rest of the musicians with it, but I'm worried that either nobody'll notice, or I'll get fired. :lol:

Can we take vuvuzelas to the next U2 concert in Australia and blare them every time Bono tries to make a speech, and all through One?

This WILL happen.

I'm also tempted to bring one to the Crowded House concert, and try and convince Neil to play it.

I had to laugh when somebody left a comment on U2gigs complaining about the 360 set, not by criticising the lack of nineties material or the lack of anything from the early eighties or whatever, but saying "how can they possibly not play SYCMIOYO?"

As if it's Streets or something. Jesus. Aren't Vertigo, COBL, and a billion tracks from ATYCLB enough?

:lol: For starters SYCMIOYO will probably never be seen again. At least on this tour. It just does not have a place to fit.

Frankly they could play me ATYCLB Live in Reverse, for all I care. They grew some balls, played 2 new songs, and revived a 'classic' from PopMart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom