It's Official Yeah

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
I'm tired.

I'm gonna lie down in a few and maybe nap and then read the pile of magazines that come for me monthy. :drool:

I think that until the 9th I'm going to relax and do the least amount of anything possible, because I think I earned it after such a long time busting my back for a job.

Something smells in this house, I think Bassy came over when i was sleeping. :barf:

I'm going to watch some U2 videos. :heart:

And I think I want an Edge gif now. :coocoo:

I'm gonna burn my gingerbread candles to make Bassy's smell go away.

I want to do all the things in the above posts. (except for smelling bassy's bad smells)

This morning, I woke up spooning with a fat purring cat laying with me under the comforter. :heart:

HelloAngel said:
This morning, I woke up spooning with a fat purring cat laying with me under the comforter. :heart:

I almost want to sleep at my mom's house so I can cuddle up with the chi chi cat and have her walk all over me n stuff. :crack:

Sicy said:

I almost want to sleep at my mom's house so I can cuddle up with the chi chi cat and have her walk all over me n stuff. :crack:

:hug: You're welcome to visit me anytime and snuggle with Jarvis. (or as we refer to him - J.Lay.. he's such a diva)

One of these days me and daasicyfish will come visit.. :hug:

I :heart: your house :drool:

Even though she's teensy, when Mia jumps on my chest, it hurts. :slant:

Damn cat walking all over me, lol. She's mewing and standing right next to me right now, lol. :love:

The candle seems to be working. I think what smelled was the eggs my mom cooked this morning. :barf: One morning she made french toast and I thought I was gonna puke. Just that eggy smell...even though I like eggs and french toast.

Ok, I'm ready for magazines and kitty cuddles.

:yawn:

I can't wait till I'm bitching about a job again. ;)

Sicy said:
One of these days me and daasicyfish will come visit.. :hug:

I :heart: your house :drool:

I would :heart: that! We'd have the bestest time!! We'll rent a limo and go clubbing in Ybor!!

Ooh - or go to Pleasure Island in Orlando!

YAYAYAy

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Love kitty cuddles....even though mine wasn't in the mood for it this afternoon. I got puppy cuddles, though. :D

Btw, Beth....got the tape!!! :up: Thanks so much!!

:wink:

Coolness! It usually takes at least 2 days for anything to get over to that side of the state, but we only sent it out yesterday.......

Puppy cuddles - do you have a puppy? :love:

bonosloveslave said:

Coolness! It usually takes at least 2 days for anything to get over to that side of the state, but we only sent it out yesterday.......

Puppy cuddles - do you have a puppy? :love:

Yeah, wow! That's not bad timing at all. I'ma gonna watch it tonight. :)

Yepper, a 10 year old cocker spaniel named Spencer. He's such a sweetheart. :love:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm tired.

Something smells in this house, I think Bassy came over when i was sleeping. :barf:

Well...
good day to you too

I hope you get the black plague

no I don't...

or do I?

I had all 4 cats in bed with me this morning when I woke up. As I got out of bed, I had a big smile on my face...

...but then I stepped in cat puke.

:| :| :|

Okay...check it...my dad was gone for a week, and the cats didn't puke ONCE...ever since he's been back, they've been puking up a storm.

This happened the last time that he went out of town for a week.

Put 2 and 2 together...and no, Bassy, it's not 22...though that IS a palindrome...

That makes me happy! :hyper:

BTW, I'm still in class, and my co-worker took me out to dinner before class, and we had Chinese, and I feel like I'm gonna :barf: :crack: :(

daisy~

I have 2 labs...I :heart: them so much!!! :cute: :kiss:

Sammy Chase (the chocolate lab) got a little on the festively plump side though. :silent:

Same here...Charlie and Lucy...both chocolates, same parents, different litters.

I had a black lab growing up Nicky :heart:
She was small in height but a chubby little thing :heart: She put up with so much abuse from us kids....:laugh:
Best dog I ever had I miss her sometimes :(

She would go around the neighborhood and make friends with everyone. One neighbor taught her how to climb a pool ladder to get in the pool. Another neighbor had a cat that had a litter of kittens and Nicky would go and watch the kittens while the mama went to get food. The Restuarant across the street used to sneak her in and she'd hang out behind the bar with the owner and eat pretzels.

My other lab is a black lab...Eddie...we've had him since he was a puppy (I was 9 years old).

Eddie is my buddy...he has always protected my family, especially my sister and me. When we used to play in the pool, if we yelled too much, Eddie would get upset and think something was wrong...he'd coming tearin' over to the ladder, put his feet down on the top rung (just a few inches into the water) and bark at us. He slipped in a couple times, and one time he jumped in because my sister and I were really hollerin' up a storm and splashin' a lot of water around. As soon as he hit the water though, he panicked and tried to climb out. :laugh: He ripped the liner of the pool though...:uhoh:

lab means labrador
labrador is part of my province

so there :madspit:

i cuddle with my body pillow. :mad:

when my doggie was alive he and i would fight for the bed. he usually won. lol. and when i would get up and go to the bathroom he would rollover and take my spot! hahaha. what a great dog he was. he loved napping and if someone was napping he was right there to snuggle and keep you warm! *sigh*

<---- i :heart: and miss you! :sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom