It's Official U2.com SUCKS A FAT ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sallycinnamon78 said:
Now THIS is more like it! A very warm welcome to asylum seekers from Zootopia. :lol:

LMAO. Thank you! Are we safe here?? Is it likely to get a bit prickly!! LOL

Brendan, you need to get yourself a cool avatar!

I didn't realise my title was going to be "babyface" when I picked the Zooropa cover from the list. Nice coincidence. It's better than being deemed a "stranger"!!

Last edited:
This is NOT Zootopia, or anything like it.

Just so you know... :wink:

We actually have rules here :rolleyes:

Now..

Brains

:drool:

:spork:

brendan reborn said:
They banned me from posting on their boards without justification.

Hi!

I don't even bother going to U2.com anymore.....could never get in the forums anyway even to read them......then they want you to pay $40 to join.....join what? There are no concerts in my area and at this point I'm not even interested in attending a concert if they did decide another leg....enough is enough.

I'll just sit back and enjoy the music and I can watch all the concerts here at Interference....I'm sure there will be postings galore.

carol
wizard2c
:|

Orla said:
Brendan, you need to get yourself a cool avatar!

I didn't realise my title was going to be "babyface" when I picked the Zooropa cover from the list. Nice coincidence. It's better than being deemed a "stranger"!!

titles are according to the number of posts you have, everyone under 30? is a babyface.

now less talking, more brains:drool:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

titles are according to the number of posts you have, everyone under 30? is a babyface.

now less talking, more brains:drool:

Yeah, I know... thanks. I was just comparing the two sites. Elsewhere, you are given the title "stranger" when you first post.

well now this has turned into a weird coagulation of conversation.

bigmac_brain.jpg

myusernamehere said:
well now this has turned into a weird coagulation of conversation.

bigmac_brain.jpg

EEEEWWWW. THAT IS GROSS.

I am in the middle of eating a burger - and you have to post something like that. :mad:

Last edited:
brendan reborn said:

I am beggining to see that and will gladly switch allegiance if you'll have me. Apparently I'm to risque' for Zootopia.

Really?! I mean, some of the posts in the band members folders are pretty risque'.

-----------

Pfft, I find I can get around that IO rule about no "you-know-who" by using very obscure or vague references, and I'm a Binkie fan, so it's easy to post about that person since he's often overlooked anyway.

Last edited:
Doozer61 said:

:no: the feast still continues!

Hey now, put down the spork, I never mentioned "spyplane" band, Binkie's a guy in this band I know, not a well-known person, but pretty cool.

The rule is no mention of "you-know-who" doesn't say anything about alluding to them, :laugh: muahahha

I don't break rules, simply bend some of them when the mood strikes me.

spyplaneband.com is cool, so long as you have a high speed internet connection.

If I had high speed internet connection, I would renew my subscription to it right now.

If they put every music video ever made, then it will be totally worth it, to me anyway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom