IT'S OFFICIAL # there's something creepy in my

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The mystery was solved this morning. it was a moth that was stuck to the sponge

33847%3A7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3B38%3D%3C74%3Dxroqdf%3E2323435997549ot1lsi

33847%3A7523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3B38%3D%3C74%3Dxroqdf%3E232343599863%3Bot1lsi

poor moth, stuck to a sponge :( poor thing musta been skerd all nite being stuck to a sponge :|

Lemon Meringue said:
If it is indeed a Sphinx moth, they are cool. They look like hummingbirds when the fly. They actually hover over flowers just like hummers do.

yeah, after seeing the new pics that daafish posted today, I'm 99% sure it's a Sphinx moth. and they are cool and look like humminbirds when they fly. they come in a variety of shapes and colors too.

sphinx_1a.jpg

SphinxMothV88070219crws.jpg

:barf:

:crack:

I am itchy all over........ Thx Sicy :scream:

*Never going to California.

*scratch :crack: *scratch

*Leaves thread for good.............

:scream: I am going to have nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys, a moth is not that gross....what is more gross than a moth is a cockroach :barf: :no:

tonite, i was sitting in the planetarium during the show after our meeting. it was dark. the stars were turned on. i was enjoying the show...i felt something flutter against my hair and land on my arm. of course, i immediately think it was probably a moth or a cricket, and just flick it off my arm...it's dark, i can't see anything. i flicked it away and didn't really think about it again. after they turned up the lights after the show, i kinda wondered if whatever was on my arm was still on the ground somewhere...it didn't take me long to find it....before the show i had been eating a bag of dorritos chips, and set it on the floor...what are the chances of me flicking the thing off my arm and it landing right in my bag of chips? :barf: i was totally grossed out. it was crawling out of the bag when i saw it. i've never seen a roach in that planetarium in all the years i've been going there :scream:

Last edited:
Oh, Abel! :yes:

As a highly-paid, trained investigator, do we know, FOR A FACT, that the cockroach was NOT in the bag when you were eating it?

:confused:

It may be, that you placed the cockroach on the floor, within the bag, while you were searching the ceiling for Mars????? Huh??

I rest my case! :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom