Its OFFICIAL! The longest time...I managed to go.....without....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
yes yes.....the longest time I managed to go without having my mornin pee is up to 6pm from that mornin of waking up!

ITS TRUE!!!!!!

I SWEAR TO U!!!!

Anyone else here managed this?

(I have strong muscles in buttocks for holding as as a kid I hate doing ploppies as they used to hurt!)

:D

riiiiiiiight.....

um.......

I bet you deer hunt!!:sexywink:

At Slane last year... I went without peeing from 7am until 2:30am the following morning. :crack:
I am quite proud of that feat actually. I wasn't even in pain until around 1am. :D
*The key--> Heavy drinking the night before so your body is slightly dehydrated :drunk: , and consuming just enough food and water throughout the day to sustain you. :crazy:

When I was in 4th grade, I didn't pee for 24 hours...I remember cuz it was the day of the New Kids on the Block concert, and my parents kept askin' me if I had to go, and I kept sayin' no, but they didn't believe me. LOL

A couple years ago I was a basket case when I thought I had to break up with my husband when he was still just my boyfriend. I cried for a day and a half and couldn't eat or drink, I went about 36 hours without going, I was so dehydrated :crazy:

stop it!!!! girls dont pee!!!! dont taint my mind!!!!!!!! no!!!!! lies!!! all lies!!!!!!!!

I guess it wouldnt be very appropriate to say "I'll pee on your face :mad: "

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I never used to pee when I was in middle school, cause the bathrooms were gross. :barf:

I used to never pee in middle school either...but I did once I got to high school...I hated the bathrooms there though.

The bathrooms were good for other things though!

I have a phobia of public restrooms.

I have dreams about them. And they're always really dirty and nasty, no doors on the stalls.. shit in the toilets.. dark....and I always have to go reaaaaaaaaaaaal bad and have no choice. :sad:

I hate my dreams.

Back
Top Bottom