it's official #snoop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i hate busybodies at work who seem to do nothing but walk around and stick their nose in other people's business.

there's one girl in particular here. i went to high school with her son, and i guess she thinks that gives her the right to come chit chat with me whenever the hell she feels like it. i still have my christmas decorations up (wow, it's a small tree and like a string of garland-ish stuff) only because today's my last day so i figured i might as well take it down then instead of like a week before. i procrastinate, big whoop. so the other day, she came over and made some meaningless remark that it's a little late to have them up unless i'm decorating early. wtf? i mean, mind your own damn business!

ever since the summer, people have been chomping at the bit asking my mom if i'm married. people stalk me and follow me all around the building trying to look at my left hand. i smartly hide it under the sleeve of my jacket. i don't want these old retards to know anyway because it's not their business. they're the type to assume because i got married i MUST be pregnant. my mom finally caved and lied that i got married on christmas eve to shut everyone up. people have gone so far as to GRAB my hand out of my pocket to look at my left hand!!! (this is coming from the same girl who's husband is a child molestor and shouldn't even be living in this state, but never mind that.) i swear to god, in a way i am so grateful today is my last day here until november. i can't take this snooping around any longer. people took jellybeans off my desk! they weren't even in a basket, i had like four jellybeans on top of a piece of paper! i don't even want to know if people snop around my desk looking at my timecard.

oh, and in case anyone was mislead by the thread title, here's a picture of snoop dogg:
snoop.jpg

and one of snoopy:
snoopy-pong.jpg

awww, i noticed i made at least one typo in my post. oh well. :D

i'm not officially done with working there till november or so. :dance:

now i just have to find another job. :reject:

Thanks for the Snoop pic. I was just thinking about how damn cool he is, and was sad for a second there. Nice.

For shizel my nizzels.

KhanadaRhodes said:
oh, and in case anyone was mislead by the thread title, here's a picture of snoop dogg

You know some of us all too well. :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom