IT'S OFFICIAL # Rules of the house

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly on the wall

The Fly
RULES OF THE HOUSE WHEN A PARTY IS IN SESSION (revised Jan. 04)

You must be 21 to drink alcoholic beverages. If you are not, please go grab a handful of snow and suck on it.

The residents of the house are not responsible for any wound inflicted by small furry creatures with long ears and puffy tails.

Sex (drunk or otherwise) in the bedrooms is restricted to the occupants (renters) of the house. There are no limitations to the number of participants, just as long as one (1) renter is involved.

Avoid eating ANYTHING that looks like Kellogg?s Cocoa Puffs?no has purchased in a long while.

There are two fire (sick) exits ? one in the front and one in the rear. Remember, the closest exit may be behind you.

Friends do not let friends convert into ?naked guy.? (There are no rules against friends letting friends converting into ?Girls Gone Wild? though.)

The shouting of ?Woo? and other such similar terms are strictly prohibited and may result in permanent expulsion and/or revocation of imbibing privileges. (Although, if you are intoxicated, and can say ?revocation of imbibing privileges? five times fast?your privileges will be reinstated on probation).

it was posted at the current ladies' house for her party this evening....the keg is fried. :(

i decided before triple M decided to give my popmart tix for vegas to some ungrateful cow in sydney, that when i went, despite being only 18 i would drink anyway.

screw american drinking laws. i am australian and proud of it!
:scream:

edited for drunk spelling errors!

say it loud...say it proud!

I was old enought to drink if I had your POPMART tickets in Vegas, youngster! :p

Where the :F YOU: were you for Elevation Vegas? :angry: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom