Its Official Mr BAW knows Jesus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
As Jacob was looking around the BAW's home yesterday, he was looking at baby pictures of Mr BAW and the infamous motorcycle cop pic.

In one corner curio cabinet, I pointed out a baby picture of Mr Baw with a head full of dark curls. But behind it was a picture of Jesus...

Jacob: Who's dat in dat picture?

Doozer: That's Jesus

Jacob, turns to Mr. Baw and loudly exclaims: I didn't know you knew Jesus!

It was hilarious! :lmao:

What really turned my heart to mush was the fact that these young-in's know Jesus....:heart:

Case in point; about 1 hour earlier, I had Izabella on the porch swing; she's 5 1/2 year old but prolly one of the smallest kids to hold...I've always teased with her and she just stares at me with that heart-warming smile...

Anyway, I look up at the clouds and I tell her, "did you know that I have friends in high places???" She looks at me and asked me,
"You mean you know Jesus???!!!!"

LOL - OMG!!! and then to have that followed by Jacob....these kids know Jesus!!! :heart:

33%3B589%3A723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A7748484ot1lsi

33%3B589%3A723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A774%3C%3B88ot1lsi

Last edited:
Mr. Bowles, our lunch room monitor in high school, looked like Jesus. We used to call him Jesus ... he didn't like that very much, especially given that it was a Catholic high school.

do you think you can get me hired on at the gate?

just put in a good word for me...say I look good in white and stuff

f***ing turtles

(I censored myself in respect of the thread topic)

If I get this job at the gate...you can consider yourself fucked, turtle

"f***ing turtles

(I censored myself in respect of the thread topic)

If I get this job at the gate...you can consider yourself fucked, turtle"

WAW, okay.

Sanguine said:
Jesus is in your baby pictures???

Showing your age Mr BAW! :wink:

:lmao:

We told the little kids that Mr. BAW went to high school with Jesus and they played on the baseball team together. :D

Back
Top Bottom