It's Official #1582

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
sometimes, i like to say hi to myself in the mirror.

other times, i burp loudly on accident in grocery stores.

i don't find it all that odd. i mean, if you think about it, grass can only grow if it's still alive. so, in conclusion, the fact that we didn't eat salad tonight is of no indication whatsoever of what I really really want for Christmas.

I've never had shrimp.

i'm not fond of squash, or cold days at the beach.

at matter of fact, i'm not too sure of the appeal of sweet tea.

I don't like shrimp at all...it's weird tho...I think I used to eat shrimp when I was a kid, but now I won't touch it...

My parents got shrimp at the Thanksgiving buffet and had a plate of it on the side...I always feel like gaging when I see people sitting there pulling apart the shrimp...the little legs and shells and bulging eyeballs....everywhere....ewww.... :barf:

I'm allergic to shrimp. My throat starts feeling funny just at the smell of them. If If I accidentally eat one I'm alright...my throat gets itchy and irritated. The last time I ate more than one I turned red, my eyes swelled nearly shut, and I had trouble breathing. Nothing I'd like to try out again.

Im allergic to *dies before answer is revealed*

now you'll on be wondering for the rest of your lives.

MWAHAHAHAHAAH

dontthinkieverusedthissmiliebefore!

So...HA, you're saying you want a salad for Christmas......No?

I love prawns. Dunno what you's are all talking about!
But they shouldn't be barbequed.
Ever.
It's just wrong.
On so many different levels.
I just said a tautology.
Different levels.
Levels being plural indicates there are many.
And could be different.
Please ignore the fragmented sentences.
I just made a tautology.
I'm calling it one anyway.
Yep, I called it.
Thanks.
:)

I had shrimp yesterday too!!

my sis made cod chowder

I'm gonna have more when I go home

I ate the shrimp all up in my mouth and then my digestive enzymes took over and broke down the food so the essential nutrients could be freed up for absorption across the GI Tract lumen and thus into the blood stream. What was needed was brought into my cells and then, through the extensive process of glomular filtration vis the kidney I sorted out my Na, K, Cl intake.

Back
Top Bottom