it's official #1561

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
apox on the whore police

the whore police have come to get me
and I don't even have my fish net stockings on today

how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck chicken could chuck the wood chuck

~*~
:wave: Why do people say heads up when you should duck?

Thats the whole poiint.

fartychicken.gif

Screaming Flower said:
matilda is in your closet in a shoe box noodle. go check it out.

the naked chicken can go ahead and suck on a turtle but the inchworm is going to be furious.

:angry:

well, the inchworm is going to have to deal with the fact that the cock is going suck on the turtle's head cause I hear the inchworm's been cheating on his girlfriend the centipede. :shame:

I don't even want to have to tell you what all happened when the inchworm was caught in the antpile doing the nasty with the local chinchbug Delilah.

i'm disgusted with delilah the hoochiebug.

and the turtle hates having its head sucked. it makes him uncomfortable.

it's all the chicken's fault.

:mad:

Ya, the rooster told me that the Stinger the wasp and Fred the Hornet were tag teaming Delilah the skank bug.

ya, and the chicken mentioned to me that the turtle would rather have his back rubbed with the turtle wax that was won by the snake when he was on the 10000 pyramid.

All of this was not what Ms. Centipede had in mind when she first got together with that fucking idiot the inchworm.

Who the hell is the chicken supposed to be?

Who the hell is jerome?

Gee, gone for a couple days, come back, and there's already a conspiracy. GAO :mad: GAO

Screaming Flower said:
jerome stop choking the chicken.

So many fine femelitas in this thread... I don't know if I can..
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:macdevil: :silent:

Last edited:
we're not picking on you mofohead. we're picking on that stupid lampshade-wearing chicken. he's the origin of this madness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom