It's ~BrightestStar~ 's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
23.gif

To my awesome brilliant little sister :kiss: :love:

I'm privildedged to say that i've had the chance to meet u even though it was quicker than :bono: running away from a pleban :lol:

Or should that be to a pleban :lmao:

I'm also honoured to count you as one of my dearest friends

Luv ya

Wild :kiss:

^^

:giggle:
that's adorable, Carmel!
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Bri.......
to my art-talented gal a :hug:
to my "fellow" Pleban & B-man Fan a :drool:

and to the B-D gurl.................a...........

~~~**** H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!****~~~~

:wink:

Have a Fun, Creative & Healthy New Birthday Year ahead!!!

Since yesterday, I've been trying and trying to come up with a creative way to wish my clone a happy birthday - because we all know that the birthday of one's clone is a momentous event, especially when they're entering a new decade. However, my brain is obviously so burned out from stats that I don't have a creative thought left in my head. Either that, or she's now taken possession of the brain, to prepare for the return to s :censored: l. :wink :

Let me just say that my clone rocks! Not "rawks," because that's kinda poseury, but in her case, the genuine ROCKS, because she's the real deal! :heart: So many memories are building up, both online and in real life, the most recent being the Photobooth/hiding in bathroom escapade. :lmao: :love:

She's sweet, funny, kind, evil (but in the best way :wink: ) , gorgeous, just generally awesome, and I love her to pieces!

So Bri...have an amazing day and year - you deserve it - and one of these days, we really will do the joint birthday celebration. :drool:

Oh, yeah. I'll STILL see you in hell. :combust: :sexywink:

Just one more thing - my gift to you?

mom2.jpg

Have fun with it - knock yourself out. :lmao:

Last edited:
Bri :love:

My dear fellow :lemonlover: Just wait unitl next tour when we can spread the :lemonlove: :shifty:

:lol:

Sorry this is so late :reject: but i did remember you i just never made it on interland to wish you Happy Birthday.

:dance:

You definately are a Bright Star. You along with Dis co-created Siberia, the PPG :love:

Our 5 milliseconds of meeting before TO4 were short lived but great :love: Tahanks for the :lemonlove: , all the laughs, kindness and wisdom on here ( and when im actually on it, MSN )

Hope your birthday was brigh and fun filled.

I leave you with a picture of our beloved band emerging from our favourite fruit :kiss::heart:

lemon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom