its asparkly for the girls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
quite a few people have PMed me asking me where i get my sparkly lil things in my sigs.
i find them on japanese sites, and its rather a pain sorting thru them as they arent in english so i thought id leave a few pressies here for u girls...

if u wanna use save them and then upload them to your snapfishy type pages to use them in sigs or whatever, be my guest

930089.jpg

930092.jpg

930091.jpg

895406.jpg

895404.jpg

A chicken once had its head cut off and survived for over eighteen months, headless.

zooropamanda said:

tell me something i dont know

Within ten years of buying a brand new mattress, it will weigh approximately 7 pounds more than it weighed new (due to dust mites, dust, dead skin, etc) :yuck:

*gross(est) factoid learned this week in dermatology*

ok im really changing paths here but where better to hide my thoughts than thrashing them out for the whole world to see i feel like just chatting to the girls..

blah i cant do it. i feel too weird opening my heart up in this palce

I have no problem opening my heart here.. bc it's not like most people here know me or something.. they can't get to me and use my vulnerabilities against me in real life.

I keep my last name and company name private.. because that would enable someone to find me.. and to me, that would be opening myself up to psychos..

Let it out, girlie. We got your back :hug:

well i typed it all out but then deleted it
im just feelin weird about boy stuff and wonder why i let it get to me so much. ive basically lost a chance with a boy ive only ever so much as pecked on the cheek(whom ive know a long time and felt this way for a while now). it gets me down thats all as i feel he lead me on for a while, then it all changed, and i wish id stop wishing he could be in my life in other ways. blah

boys are confusing sometimes

:slant:

but who did you have a long slow kiss with :drool:

[SIZE= 1]i had a feeling youd ask that. not him, a pommie boy actually. hes going home *sigh* [/SIZE]

well at least you had a long slow kiss with someone

Aww... parting sucks.

lol i guess he was rather swishy and cute
i just feel i maybe had a chance with other boy and blew it big time. he was interested for a lil whil, or made me think he was and then maybe i didnt respond quick enough..i was about to tell him a while back and he then told me he had a new girl and it kinda crushed me. we still talk a lot now and he still says things to me which makes me think hes still interested so it confuses hell out of me. i honestly think i have some sort of curse and i guess maybe i missed my chance..

boys shouldnt make you feel like they're interested in you if they have another girl. No chance with the long kiss guy? Or you like the other guy better.

why are we typing size 1

He doesn't sound like a nice boy after all if he did this.

---------------------------
I think we are typing tiny b/c we feel like we're whispering. Ssshhhh....they can't hear us

what lil sis no 4 said.i dunno. maybe hes like that with lots of girls. i dont think so though. he and i are fairly close. i just hate the way it makes me feel because i never know if im coming or going. you cant help which ones u fall for..no long kiss guy is going home to england, so definitely no chance.

Back
Top Bottom