It is officially TOILET PAPER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a t.v. show recently that inspected the bacteria in restrooms. Two findings that stood out:

1) men's restrooms actually contained less bacteria (probably due to little kiddies using the rr with their mommy)

2) the wad technique transfers less bacteria onto your hand than the fold technique.

:happy:

Burns-WashHands.jpg

Achtung_Bebe said:

2) the wad technique transfers less bacteria onto your hand than the fold technique.

:ohmy:

Guess who's wadding from now on?

UberBeaver said:
I use both the fold and wad techniques. Depends on my mood I guess.

Ube......that's what I was going to say......:|

BTW: Browsing for trinkets today I saw this stuffed beaver....his name was BuckyBeaver.....had a toothbrush around his neck....I thought of you......:)

Do you know what's annoying? When people put the toilet roll on top of the holder. :angry: It's like...man, are you THAT lazy?

Jane: I don't have a square to spare. I can't spare a square.
Elaine: How about a ply? I'll take a ply.
Jane: Look, I don't have a square and I don't have a ply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elaine: No, I don't have a square to spare. I can't spare a square.
Jane: Wait a minute, I know you...
Elaine: That's right honey, and I know you!
The Stall

I'm actually kind of disturbed at the number of Seinfeld jokes one can squeeze into a thread about bathroom habits.

GibsonGirl said:
I'm actually kind of disturbed at the number of Seinfeld jokes one can squeeze into a thread about bathroom habits.

Oh, but there's more...

George: We discussed toilet paper.

Jerry: Toilet paper?

George: Yeah, I told her how toilet paper hasn't changed in my lifetime, and probably wouldn't change in the next fifty thousand years and she was fascinated, fascinated!

Jerry: What are you talking about?

Elaine: Yeah.

Jerry: Toilet paper's changed.

Elaine: Yeah.

Jerry: It's softer.

Elaine: Softer.

Jerry: More sheets per roll

Elaine: Sheets.

Jerry: Comes in a wide variety of colors.

Elaine: Colors.

George: Ok, ok, fine! It's changed, it's not really the point.

What annoys me is stacks of magazines, etc. beside the toilet. You know they've been there a long while & no telling what's on them. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom