Is west cost TM back down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same is happening to me... first I got 5 minutes of internal error or whatever, and now it says that they're not available

rtjonez said:
Same is happening to me... first I got 5 minutes of internal error or whatever, and now it says that they're not available

Yup same here. It looks like all west coast shows are offline now.

How long do we sit around clicking refresh???

there's an internal error, please go back

yea sure, back to Prop please

now there is no more ticket pages, not san jose, not anaheim, nothing

San diego has been sitting for over 15 mins

This is so fucked up. Now its telling me tix are not available after 15 minutes of INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!!!!!! God dammit !!!!

Sicy said:
This is so fucked up. Now its telling me tix are not available after 15 minutes of INTERNAL SERVER ERROR!!!!!! God dammit !!!!

same problem here, trying for San Jose.....hopefully no tickets have been sold to anyone yet?

obviously im sorry to see it happen, but now you know what all the bitching is about. just an awful experience.

I think they sold out of presale tickets.....

I got in the first time......decent seat, but not worth $160........then I tried pressing GA.....they were sold out......then I went for best tickets for $49 and got some WAY in the back nosebleeds.....and now that the poster above me has mentioned that tix were behind the stage, I think it's certain that they sold out.

everyone, my dad is high up at CBS radio, i told him about all the problems, and already there is a reporter at my house watching the futility of all of this. Expect refunds!!!!

Looks like I am going to have to do general sale. I am pissed. This was a waste of my time and money. To think I gave up a vacation day for this.... I want a refund.

I just got off the phone with TM, while I was on a supervisor announced that Staples Center is sold out, the agent told me that you have to log off and relog into TM, Don't Just Refresh! I relogged and got $160 tickets in section 114 in San Jose, well I figured it was better to take the sure bet than wait for Sunday's free for all. I imagine it could only be worse.:madspit:[ $345 my husband is going to kill me!

Last edited:
i tried for 25 minutes on my desktop and it first gave me a bunch of internal error crap, then it seemed like there were no tickets available. i went on my laptop and it fired right up, so i went to get GA tickets but they're all gone. even the best 2 seats were way in the back. how dumb is ticketmaster to not anticipate so much demand. anyone else going to try and get a refund on the membership? i know getting tickets was never guarenteed, but i never got the chance due to ticketmaster.

Wishing I would've taken one of the nosebleeds.....had a good view and was on the side stage for only fifty bucks.........or maybe even one of the expensive seats that I had earlier.......damn.

San Diego people don't give up. I just got two decent lower level seats, after having been offered and rejected nosebleeds. So it seems pretty random rather than best available. I had already rejected two other sets of seats after being online for 40 minutes and grabbed these so as not to push my luck.

joyfulgirl said:
San Diego people don't give up. I just got two decent lower level seats, after having been offered and rejected nosebleeds. So it seems pretty random rather than best available. I had already rejected two other sets of seats after being online for 40 minutes and grabbed these so as not to push my luck.

I can't even get that far :(

Are you using Internet Explorer? Is that the problem I'm having?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom