Is it hot in here or is it just me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e26a3d6a.jpg

4bf59cca.jpg

What a wonderful way to start a weekend - sweaty Bono pics. :wink:

Thanks, u2granny, for being so thoughful.

I will dream well tonight. :combust:

You're right, I'mStillWaiting, 1987 was a very good year :yes:. Shame I was only either two or three years old, depending on the time of year these are from, when all this was taking place!

Ahem. Anywho, another reason I am happy is because of this picture, which I am just now seeing for the first time:

u2granny said:

:shifty:...*cough*...

I like this picture. Yes.

And that is all I will say.

Angela

Angel,
I WISH I could say I was just a wee thing in '87 !

I wonder if Bono realizes what an incredible sexy tease he is!

Thanks U2 Granny for the visuals~~~ they are, as always, pleasing to the eye~~ *lusty, lusty thoughts runnin' around my head* :drool: :combust:

I'mStillWaiting said:
Angel,
I WISH I could say I was just a wee thing in '87 !

Aw...:hug:.

Originally posted by I'mStillWaiting
I wonder if Bono realizes what an incredible sexy tease he is!

Judging from some of the pictures people post here, I think he full well knows-why do you think he does some of the things he does in them? ;). He does certainly know how to charm women, so...

Originally posted by I'mStillWaiting
Thanks U2 Granny for the visuals~~~ they are, as always, pleasing to the eye~~

I'll second that :).

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

You're right, I'mStillWaiting, 1987 was a very good year :yes:. Shame I was only either two or three years old, depending on the time of year these are from, when all this was taking place!

ha u were older then me in 1987, depending on when these pics were taken i might not have even been born yet. regardless 1987 was still a good year.

87 was an incredible year - at least one perk for those of us who are a little older, is we got to see a little bit more of the b-man, than those who are younger. None the less - he is incredible and knows he is INCREDIBLY good looking and torments us every minute.....:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
My god...he enjoys tormenting us..every minute of it! But he knows we love it!

:drool:

Guys like it when girls go gaga over them (heh, that's one big reason why so many guys start bands to begin with :D...what was it, I heard a story one time about how John Lennon saw Elvis on TV and saw all these girls screaming for him, and he was like, "That looks like fun!", and voila! A band was formed). And they'll do everything in their power to make us like them, use every ounce of charm they've got. It's a simple fact of life :).

Also, aw, those of you who weren't even alive yet at that time :(...poor things. Oddly enough, though, in 1987, I know my family was watching MTV constantly, but I do not recall ever seeing any U2 videos during that year. I'm sure they showed them, considering how popular they became that year and everything, but I just don't remember seeing them. I remember hearing their songs, though...I've been hearing U2's music all throughout my life, and I've been alive for most of U2's career-The Unforgettable Fire came out 5 days before I was born. I've just started catching up within the last few years, is all (geez, it's been almost three years already since I got into these guys...wow...).

Originally posted by egyptluvr
at least one perk for those of us who are a little older, is we got to see a little bit more of the b-man, than those who are younger.

Yeah, it's like I've said before, people say they envy newer fans 'cause they get to have an entire back catalog and all this various stuff to discover...well, I hold envy for those who've been fans for years, 'cause of all the stuff they got to see that I didn't get to see. But I do enjoy my place in the U2 fan world regardless :). Like the old adage says...better late than never.

Angela

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom