IO: Ashley's a 7.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If not then this whole thread is a pack of lies. :sad: But it has been 10 months, so who knows?

It would be funny if I went up to the woman, whom I have never spoken to, and just out of the blue inquire as to Ashley's current size.

UberBeaver said:
Every now and then I actually pay attention to people around me, though sometimes I have no choice but to listen, and I find it amazing what people will let come out of their mouths...:uhoh:.....that sounds bad, but you know what I mean...right?

I find eye contact quite distressing. How long do you keep eye contact? Is that too long!!? Is that too thrifty?!! If I look at that cupboard in the corner of the room for too long will they think I'm a crazy person?

I got to go drop off my junk.

As I live and breathe...
You missed the action yesterday. We came dressed as Rockettes.
Really?
Yeah, we had a ball?
Seriously....
Yeah.
Oh....oh my......oh.....come on.

Kevin, Kelly Ryan is anyone home? Kevin, Kelly, Ryan is anyone there to pick up? Kevin, Kelly, Ryan, you there? It's me? Anyone there to pick up? Kevin, Kelly, Ryan? Hello? Anyone there to pick up? Anyone there? Hello? OK.

I can relate. I have a son, too.

You know, if you believe in those DNA tests and all.

You want whip cream?......I'll go get the whip cream, let me get the whip cream......DON'T BE SCARED OF THE WHIP CREAM.....you want whip cream? You gotta have whip cream....mmm mmmm mmmmmm......whip cream?......You want whip cream? I got whip cream. Mmmm.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

"What is this XXX company they keep referring to that is launching in the States? Do they even have anything to do with us? Are they allowed to use that name? It's been on the TV and Regis & Kelly and everything, I wonder what that's all about?"

I want to take every reference that has been made over many months and communicated via email and intranet and ball them up on bits of paper and shove them in your eye sockets. Encourage you to read a little bit, you know?

Do we need Regis & Kelly to come in and explain every fucking thing about the place for you to get it? Is that the piece we've been missing? Why didn't you just say so...

I take your enraged Beav and raise it times a blood clot about to come flying out my throbbing right temple.

I smile every time I see this thread bumped.

Ashley voted for Seven Costanza.

Back
Top Bottom