INTERVIEW Susan style!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Me too, so i could get to smooch&slow dance with Bono lots :drool: :combust: :faint: !!!!

Same

Yes i've had a couple including one who came over to visit from New Zealand 21 years ago this year!

Same

No, I've never had a penpal actually! I feel like I'm missing out..

same

If keeping in touch with my childhood friends by writing letters ... means I'm a penpal ... then Yes.

If people you actually know doesn't count ... then No, I don't have any penpals.

:shrug:

Same !

Yes, I had a few here and there (plus I'd write to my friends as well). I actually still email one of them - we've been letter (and now email) buddies for about 10 years now. It's pretty cool that we've managed to stay in touch this long. We've never met, but hope to one day.

Same.

I think I did in graded school...but that was a long time ago...I guess we are kinda like penpals now.

hot chocolate..with or without marshmellows?

:shocked: you've been to that many Tiny?:wink:

I've only been outside of Britain once (Never been in Ireland :sad: ) and that was to Paris :drool:

Same

I've been to 7 (New york, penn state, colorado, texas, Mass. calafornia, Hawaii.. :heart: america!)

Susan, Paris is one of the best cities in the world - if you are going to go somewhere outside of britain, it should be Paris :up:

same

I've lived in 2 states (Washington and Minnesota), and visited 4 (Oregon, California, Illinois and Hawaii). I'm Canadian though.

As for countries, I've been to England, Ireland, Holland, Belgium, France, and Russia. I want to travel much more, though!

Same.

ya, i do watch a lot. its mostly because i watch a lot trying to fall asleep and then i end up watching for an hour :(

this is kinda like a question earlier, except a tinsie bit different...

What instruments do you play?

Back
Top Bottom