INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gorgeous pic, Sicy, and the scenery takes second place.

Here are a few to add:

IMG_3136.jpg

Self-portrait at Grand Canyon

IMG_3339.jpg

Self-portrait at Wupatki (no, the giant rock will not fall on me; it's in the wall)

IMG_3585.jpg

an out-of-focus self-portrait at Grand Falls on the Little Colorado River. We don't need to add this one.

OMG Kaf, you are too gorgeous, wow and the fact u doing pole dance, I mean holy shit, that is quite an explosive combination that if witnessed would be as hot and sexy as Salma Hayek's looks and dance in From Dusk Til Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

OMG Kaf, you are too gorgeous, wow and the fact u doing pole dance, I mean holy shit, that is quite an explosive combination that if witnessed would be as hot and sexy as Salma Hayek's looks and dance in From Dusk Til Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Don't forget about Salma dancing Dogma, too.

:drool:

^ G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. :heart: Seriously.

Martha, great pics. Stunning scenery.

:lol: :lol: Girl, you crack me up. Thanks, though :hug:

^ G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. :heart: Seriously.

Martha, great pics. Stunning scenery.

:lol: :lol: Girl, you crack me up. Thanks, though :hug:

Thanks wifey.:drool: Back at ya. And you already know how I feel about the new hair.

Oh, and I agree about Martha's pics. Those are amazing. I've never visited the Grand Canyon, but I hope to.

I'm gonna go ahead and break up the theme of beauty and serenity . . .

Piper_small.jpg

I've already posted this in one other thread, but it's unprecedented levels of awesomeness warrant an additional posting.

And, yes, I am quite aware of my own spectacular dorkiness.

Ooh look at all these cool new pics. :up:

cori your hat matches your eyes perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom