INTERFERENCERS Photos Consolidated - XXV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was a really beautiful day in Maine yesterday and I was bored so here are some pics. :D Posted these in PLEBA but they're here too. :)

l_e9216104158642f1917cd6d41af82e-2.jpg

l_5be7c9eb02ef4b80911906e9dd69e7d6.jpg

^Oh yeah. Swingset. :wink: Dad built it for me when I was about 3. :cute:

Last week my sister sent one of these fruit bouquets to my mom and I. I've always wanted to send one of these. It was so gorgeous we didn't want to take it apart. When we did we found a Mickey Mouse ear (or it kinda looks like a butterfly too) strawberry!

04-22-09_1811.jpg

04-22-09_1828.jpg

Mutant strawberry :drool:

I'm late to the party but here's a pic from a few years back...

cate-blanchett-picture-2.jpg

Kidding.

Here's the real me, with my daughter and Peter Facinelli. He plays Dr. Cullen. If you have to ask who that is, well.,.you are either male or living under a rock. :wink:

This might be my dorkiest smile ever. We were really happy to meet him.

IMG_0245.jpg

Here I am at the happiest place on earth

1568801-R1-022-9A.jpg

That's almost too pretty to eat! :D

It was really sad taking it apart but we had to get the fruit in the fridge since it was so hot that day. The chocolate dipped pieces were melting! While we were dismantling the bouquet it was interesting seeing how they are put together:up: AND it was so :drool: eating all the while too!!

Mutant strawberry :drool:

I'm late to the party but here's a pic from a few years back...

Here's the real me, with my daughter and Peter Facinelli. He plays Dr. Cullen. If you have to ask who that is, well.,.you are either male or living under a rock. :wink:

This might be my dorkiest smile ever. We were really happy to meet him.

IMG_0245.jpg

Dr Cullen! I love him :drool: Btw very pretty picture :)

I'm glad you said the movie because I was clueless! :huh: Haven't seen it. You guys know he's married to Jennie Garth? They make such a cute couple, I think.

It's pretty there. You guys are brave, lol. We have a place like that here called Desert Shores. Took my young daughters there once, armed with our bag of crumbs. They barely let us out of the vehicle and were so aggressive I dumped it out and let em fight for it. :yikes:

Great photos, DMP! At Central Park in Fremont where we used to go, we used to have hissing geese that would run after us to be fed! Scared the crap out of me!

well F my no butt self, Im just glad I didnt get called some guy from American Idol right now, its been like 20 times this week that I look like some Adam.

Back
Top Bottom