In the maze of her imagination - pt 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetie

Refugee
MA - the land of every weather pattern imaginable
Happy Monday everyone!

Parental discretion is advised - the following chapter contains :drool: situations, bordering on :combust:

Disclaimer: True? Don't I freakin wish! But alas--it was cooked up in the twisted chasm of my imagination :wink:

I’ve got a great idea for what we should do once we get to the waterfall.” Bono started the next morning’s conversation with some excitement in his voice.

“Mmmm? What do you suggest?” Gioia asked amused at his boyish tone.

“Shower.”

“Excuse me?”

“Shower.” He repeated. “Look at this river. It’s not so wide so I doubt we’re approaching Niagara. We should take advantage of this.”

Bono saw the trepidation in her eyes. Gioia didn’t do well with calm bodies of water never mind water rushing from above.

“I won’t let anything happen to you.”

Oh to be clean! But.... Gioia raised a finger to her lips in a nervous gesture. “It’s not that. It’s—” She instantly blushed and Bono knew instantly what she was afraid of.

“I don’t expect us to strip down to bare skin, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

Gioia coughed. He hit it right on the head. “Um, yes. I just don’t think I would be comfortable—you know—outside—uh—“

Bono started laughing. He put up his hand. “Stop. I know what you mean.”

Gioia breathed a sigh of relief.

He stopped abruptly. He gave her a sly smile and leaned into her. “Don’t you know that as long as we’re wet together, I’m satisfied?” He whispered huskily in her ear.

Gioia gasped but Bono ignore it and kept walking.

As they walked Bono started to marvel at the beauty of the countryside and the constant picture perfect weather. Birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and the temperature was neither too hot nor chilly. He frowned. Something wasn’t right.

“Bono, are we in Ireland?”

He was startled out of his thoughts by that question. He thought about it for a moment. One would think so. If they were stuck in some ancient Irish myth, it would make sense that they would be in Ireland.

He looked at his surroundings again. The weather wasn’t quite right. The beauty of the land could be Ireland, but in his Irish heart, he knew it wasn’t. Which brought up another question. Where were they?

“I don’t think so.” He replied simply.

Gioia wasn’t surprised. “Have you noticed that each day is more perfect than the last? Picture perfect actually.”

Bono nodded, not surprised at her astuteness. “I noticed. Convinces me even more that this is a set up. This can’t be real.”

Gioia ’s heart leapt to her throat. Not real? Could all this just disappear based on someone’s whim? She choked back the lump in her throat but didn’t say anything.

They spent most of the day following the river and talking. Bono showed interest in Gioia ’s life at home. He really enjoyed hearing about the simplicity of her life with her family. The bonds they shared and the love and closeness.

He asked questions and laughed with her when she relived certain memories. It was surreal to know that Bono now knew the members of her family and closest friends by name.

He divulged very little personal information about himself. Gioia wondered if it was for the sake of privacy or maybe because talking about his life would leave him angry at his current circumstance. Since she was never one to pry, she felt a little cheated that he wasn’t reciprocating the personal answers.

A few hours later they encountered a horse and cart carrying fruits and vegetables to a village close by. Bono paid the man a few coins and was handed apples, pears, cheese and bread. Gioia had a feeling that luck had nothing to do with coming across the vendor when they were low on provisions. Seemed like someone was watching out for them. But she was thankful anyway.

On the other hand, the vendor gave Bono almost a sense of hope. He was starting to feel trapped and isolated. A bizarre feeling of separation had taken hold of him since they hadn’t met anyone at all since Fletcher.

They both were curious about the village but decided to continue on, following the river to, hopefully, their next checkpoint.

Gioia soon started to feel grimy and irritable. Conversation gave way to silence.

Bono wasn’t in the best of moods either and he blamed himself for Gioia ’s pout. He had thoroughly enjoyed their banter about her life. He hadn’t wanted to bore her about his own life. First, she probably knew so much about him already. And second, he didn’t want her to feel that he was cursing his luck and couldn’t wait to get back to what he left behind. Now he wondered if he had made a mistake. Maybe by not talking about himself he made it seem like he didn’t want to give her access to his private side.

His mood darkened even more when his mind couldn’t seem to let go of the memory of his missed opportunity with her. He felt an almost adolescent surge of excitement thinking back on that moment by the river. The moment he knew that she wanted him.
He was disgusted with himself. At the time all he could think of was her reaction to him. He realized, too late, that he shouldn’t have jumped her the way he did. He hoped that he hadn’t ruined things with her. He wasn’t sure if he should try again.

After a few minutes, Bono’s sensitive hearing picked up the sound of rushing water.

“Bono!” Gioia stopped and grabbed his arm.

He smiled down at her. “That must be the waterfall.”

They brightened up instantly and started walking toward the distinctive sound. They didn’t have far to walk. Just up ahead they could see the unmistakable mist floating up from the river. They couldn’t tell from where they stood how high the falls were.
For some reason, they were both smiling.

On impulse, Bono took Gioia ’s hand and gently pulled her along. He wanted to see this! Amidst the green countryside, azure sky, and riot of colors in the form of wild flowers, this example of nature should be utterly beautiful.

He wasn’t disappointed. They stood at the river’s edge looking at the vision before them. The water cascading down the some 60 feet to the serene pool below was not, as waterfalls go, grandiose or majestic. It fit in with the surroundings. Bono sighed. It was enchanting.

Bono lifted her hand and warmly pressed his lips to the back of her hand. He looked into her eyes and continued to caress her hand with his lips. For a second, he let his tongue flicker over her skin. Gioia gasped and she immediately flushed red. Bono lowered her hand and winked at her.

He then led her down a flowered path to the river below.

Bono looked up at the waterfall. It looked a lot taller from this vantage point. But no matter, after briefly exploring the area he found what he was hoping he’d find. A section of the falls hit a lip of rock that was jutting out. This caused the water to trickle gently behind a rock formation that was about five feet tall. Since the wall was tucked into the corner, Bono thought it would be perfectly secluded for their “shower”. He didn’t want to let go of that idea. His skin was tingling with the excitement of being clean.

Gioia thought the area was beautiful. A slight rainbow could be seen in the mist. She sat down on the embankment and threw her arms wide and fell back onto the soft grass. She closed her eyes and tried to not giggle with joy. She could hear the birds singing and chirping. She could smell the grass, wet with the spray from the falls. The sun was warming her and a slight breeze tickled her hair. She opened her eyes and looked up at the beautiful blue of the sky. Mmmmm…she mused. The deep blue of the sky almost matched Bono’s eyes. Almost.

She detected movement from out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head in time to see Bono take off his boots and socks. Next he unbuttoned his shirt and slipped out of it.

Gioia sat up and watched him with fascination. Oblivious to being observed, he just didn’t seem to care about being unclothed. Her heart began its familiar hammering as he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He looked up and caught her gaze just as he dropped his pants.

Clad only in his black briefs, Bono silently made his way to the secluded section of the falls. In moments, he was hidden behind the rocks, with a soft spray of water falling from above.

Gioia sat there dumbfounded. Bono in his underwear had been too much for her sanity. But now she could almost picture him, wet, under the falls. She should go to him. She gasped out loud as the thought entered her mind suddenly. She felt her skin tingle as her imagination took over. She didn’t know what to do. He hadn’t invited her. Wait a minute! He had, hadn’t he? This morning when he mentioned that they should use the falls as a shower. But of course, he didn’t mean that they should use it at the same time. Did he? You’re wasting time!!!!

If someone had told her a week ago that she would be sitting on the grass today contemplating showering with Bono she would’ve had them committed as insane.

Life was too short. I know that!

Meanwhile, Bono was stepping under the cascading water and laughed out loud at how good it felt. He let it beat down on him and tried not to think of anything. He wished he had remembered to ask Gioia for soap and shampoo from her backpack. Hell, he wished he had remembered to ask her to join him!

The look on her face as he strutted past her in his underwear had been priceless. The look of hunger on her face helped him with the swagger; otherwise he would’ve felt ridiculous. Still, he wished he had asked her to come with him. Would she have refused? He didn’t know. Maybe. Or, he could’ve persuaded her to join him. Now he would never know.

“Would you like some shampoo, Bono?”

He whirled around and saw Gioia standing nervously on the embankment, trying to unsuccessfully cover herself.

He swallowed hard and stepped away from the water. He was already wet and his briefs were plastered to him. Gioia tried to concentrate on his face and met his eyes with an unwavering stare. He was painfully gorgeous and she was fighting a losing battle. She never imagined that a man could look like this! She gave in and let herself drink in his masculinity.

She was fascinated by a particular determined rivulet of water that started at his temple, traveled down his cheek to his cleft chin, dripped onto his chest and blazed a trail down his chest to gather into his bellybutton. What caught her attention next was the trail of dark hair, which started from his bellybutton and disappeared beneath his underwear. She swallowed hard.

Bono had his own concerns to pay any notice to her perusal. Gioia was barefoot. She had removed her blouse and pants and stood there in her panties and camisole top. She was stunning.

She stepped forward. In one hand she held a hotel-sized bottle of shampoo and in the other a bottle of shower gel and a square of linen from the pack.

Bono smiled affectionately at her. He knew how much this was costing her. Persuading her to come with him was one thing, but to approach him on her own must’ve taken every ounce of daring.

He helped her step onto the flat rock that he was standing on. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her close against his wet hard body, and gave her one kiss, deep and prophetic. She was dazed after that one kiss. She opened her eyes and looked intently into his for a moment. With a sigh, she draped her arms around his neck and shoulders and hugged him tightly. Bono held her close and rocked her slightly. Gioia didn’t want to let go of him. She clung to him for a few moments. No thoughts were going through her mind. She didn’t want to think, she only wanted to feel. And Bono patiently let her.

After a bit, she pulled away and whispered, “Thank you”.

He kissed her on the temple and shook his head.

“Come”, and he led her toward the water.

She stepped under the water and gasped at the coolness. The intensity of the water was perfect. It was steady without being too forceful. She smiled and wanted to shout “Weeeeeee!” She tipped her head up and the water caught her on the face and neck and down the front of her body. The water seemed to touch her bare skin. And the feeling was completely erotic. She tried not to think about how naked she must look on the sheer, wet clothes scale. And at this point she could not meet Bono’s eyes.

Instead of facing her, he surprised her by turning her around so her back was to him. Gioia was confused until she felt him lather her hair with shampoo.

Gioia closed her eyes to saver Bono’s hands on her hair and scalp. He languorously massaged her neck and shoulders and then back up to her hair. She had never felt anything so wonderful.

After she helped rinse out the suds, she was turned around to face him. He lifted her hand to pour some shampoo into her palm. He then lifted her hands to his hair. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her close as she reached up to lather his hair. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her.

Unbeknownst to him, Gioia closed her eyes too. The sensations were too much for her. She massaged his scalp and worked the lather. She didn’t want to stop. Her breasts were pressed up against his bare chest and he was holding her in place with his arms. She couldn’t stand it anymore. She dropped her hands to his shoulders and lowered her head.

Bono opened his eyes and was greeted with burning shampoo. He tipped his head back and ran one hand through his hair to rinse it out. With the same hand he placed a finger under Gioia ’s chin and had her look up at him. Her sensual brown eyes were captured by his alluring blue. There was no turning back now.

“Ah my lovely,” he whispered with his husky Irish brogue, “what have you done to me?”

He didn’t give her a chance to answer. He seized her mouth in an all-consuming kiss. The sexual force of the kiss left her breathless and weak.

Gioia reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him back with abandon, parting her lips to give his tongue access to the inner crevices of her mouth.

Bono was losing control. He caressed her back, wanting to tear the filmy chemise from her body. He ran his hands up and around before dropping them to cup her bottom firmly all the while not releasing his claim on her mouth. He squeezed and pressed her to him. His left hand stroked her hip and down her thigh. He gripped her from behind her knee and slightly raised her leg up along his outer thigh. While holding her leg in place, he intimately rubbed himself against her. She gasped at the erotic sensation the slight movement evoked.

Gioia was oblivious to the water cascading down on them. Bono’s mouth was everywhere. He was kissing her face, her neck, and when he flicked his tongue on the sensitive crevice of her ear, Gioia cried out.

He was excited by her response to him. His mouth continued to lay tormenting kisses on her throat and neck, suckling and licking.

Gioia didn’t know how she was still standing. Bono’s kisses and caresses were driving her toward the brink of insanity. If he wasn’t holding onto her the way he was, she would’ve surely sunk to her knees in a heap.

He looked into her eyes and held her gaze with his own. His eyes were deep blue and smoldering with passion. His hand was slowly moving down her torso. He reached the waistband of her panties and gently pulled them away from her skin and unhurriedly slipped his hand inside. All the while, watching her eyes and her reaction. He wanted to see her react to him!

He saw uncertainty, shock and a bit of fear in her eyes at this moment. He wanted to see desire and ecstasy. His fingertips felt the smoothness of her belly and he moved his hand slightly lower.

Gioia ’s eyes closed and her head rolled back. She moaned and bit her lip. This slight touch was making her tremble and quake. She didn’t know how she was going to handle feeling his hand move over the most intimate part of her body. But oh! She wanted him. She didn’t want him to stop. She didn’t know how to stop him. The world around her disappeared and all she could feel was Bono’s embrace, his heat, and his urgency. He wasn’t going to stop. She knew and she didn’t care.

Bono was taking his time. His eyes were open and he was watching her rapture. The eroticism of the moment was more than he could’ve hoped for. The secluded cove and the steady spray from the falls, created a dreamy milieu. Her lush body was barely garbed and her beauty was revealed to him through the transparency of her undergarments. It was all he could do to restrain himself. But he was determined to make love to her correctly; slow and drawn out, savoring every moment, every gasp, and every pulsing wave of ecstasy. His body contracted in anticipation as his excitement threatened to overwhelm him.

A horse whinnied.

:angel: :flirt:

Til tomorrow

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How incredibly sensual and utterly erotic!!!!!

WOW!!!!! I'm on fire after this latest fantastic instalment!!!!

Hurry up tomorrow!!!! :drool:

I love how he has his hair long right now&i hope he keeps it that way for the tour! :yes: Oh to wash Bono's hair!

I love Bono with long hair (when I read your story I picture him looking like he does in your profile picture--so lovely.)

Oh...my...goodness! :drool: :combust:

I totally want to just go stand under the shower faucet now.

Last edited:
OMG! :combust: I actually got butterflies in my belly while reading that! Wow, what a great addition to the already great story. This definately needs to be made into a movie. Thanks for the great story sweetie!

Back
Top Bottom