In need of some Bono hotness for a bad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh right now I remember, yeah I have that on file! I've just been downloading soooo much over the last couple of weeks (making up for lost time!) that I'm losing track!!! :wink:
Just finished watching the Jammed show that I finally finished downloading this afternoon. And took some screen caps from it and will be posting here tomorrow!! :D

Last edited:
here ya go, I'll also post it in the gif thread
I had to exclude hte first two/three frames because it made the gif look odd..
bonowink7iq.gif

Galeongirl said:
here ya go, I'll also post it in the gif thread
I had to exclude hte first two/three frames because it made the gif look odd..
bonowink7iq.gif

That's awesome, GG! I can't stop watching it....
(We need a "hypnotized" smilie!)

Bono Mot said:

That's awesome, GG! I can't stop watching it....
(We need a "hypnotized" smilie!)

lol then I'd need that smilie to describe Bonocomet's sig... *bounce... *bounce*.... *bounce... *
in the gif thread I posted a slightly better version.. it lingers a little longer on the last frame :)

aww Jcoster what's wrong? :hug:
I'll see if I have time for a nice picspam later today!

jcoster, i read your pm... and i'm so sorry for having to make such a difficult decision!! keep me posted and remember we love you :heart: :hug:

Just to fill everyone in: On Sunday my dog unprovokedly bit my 6 year old son on his cheek. He has 8 puncture holes in his face and luckily no stiches. But it could have been worse it could have been his eye. Unfortunately, I told my boys the dog has to go. No shelter or rescue org. will take my dog knowing it bit my son. I cant just give him to a shelter knowing that he might do it to another child. I have to make a decision of putting the dog to sleep or finding an owner with no kids. I also found out his brother was put down a few months ago by the rescue clue of its breed because they could not change his personality. The breeder I found out now is basically a one person puppy mill.

I did however tell my boys that we will get another dog. But it doesn't make it easier knowing that our dog will no longer be part of our family. I have to many kids that come to my house and family under 3 yrs. I am trying desperately to find a place for him where he won't be passed around from one home to another.

so thats why I am so sad.

34663A66567Ffp3463Enu3D32743E3A923E.jpg

Thank you for being so caring it really helps alot.:hug:

JCOSTER said:
Just to fill everyone in: On Sunday my dog unprovokedly bit my 6 year old son on his cheek. He has 8 puncture holes in his face and luckily no stiches. But it could have been worse it could have been his eye. Unfortunately, I told my boys the dog has to go. No shelter or rescue org. will take my dog knowing it bit my son. I cant just give him to a shelter knowing that he might do it to another child. I have to make a decision of putting the dog to sleep or finding an owner with no kids. I also found out his brother was put down a few months ago by the rescue clue of its breed because they could not change his personality. The breeder I found out now is basically a one person puppy mill.

I did however tell my boys that we will get another dog. But it doesn't make it easier knowing that our dog will no longer be part of our family. I have to many kids that come to my house and family under 3 yrs. I am trying desperately to find a place for him where he won't be passed around from one home to another.

so thats why I am so sad.

34663A66567Ffp3463Enu3D32743E3A923E.jpg

Thank you for being so caring it really helps alot.:hug:
[/QUOTE:

I'm so sorry about your son and the decision that you have to make. :hug: Is there any animal charity by you that you could contact. They'll probably be able to re-house the dog rather then put it to sleep. There's bound to be someone who will take the dog and look after it. It's just a thought.

Hope things get better soon.

D.

We recently had to make a similar decision. My husband had a dog before we got married. It was originally his brother's but they had to get rid of him because he bit somebody. Instead of having him put down my husband took him. Then the dog bit me :|
We couldn't find anybody who wanted him, but luckily his mom found people in the country who wanted another dog for their boys to play with.
Now I'm feeling bad because we found out the dog bit somebody else :huh:

Last edited:
Heres a few for those feeling blue....:huh:

00107995_med.jpg

bono58.jpg
:

This is one of the best pictures I have ever seen of him...
34693433A27Ffp3463Enu3D32433E8723E7.jpg
:drool: :drool: :drool:

I have called many many rescue orgs. none with take a dog that bites. I am hoping to find a home with no children which will be permanent before I have to do the alternative which will probably destroy me. But I am hoping & praying. thanks everyone I am really touched and teary eyed once again for all your concerns.

Hey do you think Bono would take him? He is originally from Scotland which is next door to Ireland. :laugh:

Sorry to hear about your little boy and your doggie. Hope your little boy heals well and also that you may find another home for your dog.
I recenlty lost the sweetest kitty ever (rip), it's hard to lose pets. :sad:

:( I'm sorry to hear about that- your son, your dog.........:( :hug:

I couldn't see {other personyour whole name {this comp at a cafe seems to skew off the lwft side a few characters [letterwise}...but i'm sorry that dog biting you :hug:, went on to bite other people......

Back
Top Bottom