I'm shy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly032

Babyface
I can be very outgoing amongst people I know, but when I don't know people well i become very introverted.

I can relate.

When I'm with my friends and such, I am very outgoing...back home, I was like the "leader", so to speak, in my group of friends and was always the center of attention. But since I moved, I don't know many people, and I've become a little more shy and reserved.

I used to be the same way until I started experiencing life more and getting older. Now I can talk to strangers with ease. Take some dancing lessons! That also helped me talk to strangers easier too.

How old are you?

Um hullooo - but I think you, me and about a thousand other people on this forum feel the same way.

But the wierd thing is, for some unknown reason, the more time you spend around here, the more relaxed you become and before you know it, you'll confess everything and be met with open arms - it's the best...so don't be shy and don't be afraid..just enjoy

Sicy said:

Ballroom and latin! Salsa is my main thang though.. :cool:

Nice!! that's awesome! It actually sounds like a fun way to exercise, rather than the ol' stairmaster or whatever!

Salsa!! sweeeet, reminds me of those Flamenco dancers! :yes:

Oh you dont even know.. its such good excersize. And I've never excersized before really.. I can feel my legs getting stronger already!!

Salsa kicks ass!! Its sooo much fun too. Especially dancing with my baby.. :love: :heart:

btw sorry to get off the topic!! :eek:

Sicy said:
Oh you dont even know.. its such good excersize. And I've never excersized before really.. I can feel my legs getting stronger already!!

Salsa kicks ass!! Its sooo much fun too. Especially dancing with my baby.. :love: :heart:

btw sorry to get off the topic!! :eek:

Baahhah I had a feeling! I told my sister I wanted to dance after reading your post LOL and she's like maybe you'll meet a hot latin lover! then i thought -> is that how Sicy met her new man?! :sexywink: I had a feeling u danced with him! (although maybe you posted it somewhere else, i just put together this post & in dream out loud) that's awesome! :love: and yeah.. maybe i'll taking dancing lessons now too!! although i called one place and she said no adults, and no beginners! :madspit: oh well maybe i'll find somewhere! :D thx to u Sicy! :cool: haha my best friend said no way LOL but i've got the italian stubborness on my side ;)

heheeh.... continue on... sorry for the interruptions!
omd all the smiles! LOL

oliveu2cm said:
maybe i'll taking dancing lessons now too!! although i called one place and she said no adults, and no beginners! :madspit: oh well maybe i'll find somewhere!

Oh man ! No beginners? wtf? I'm sure you can find a place.. I cant remember where you live.

Ha you got me all excited when you said you wanted to dance now.. you must!! It's sooo much fun, good excersize and you do meet a lot of people! I'm totally addicted.. I dance as often as possible and I found love out of it too so DO IT !

I think I'll pm you.. lol. :sexywink:

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Sicy said:

So, what's your opinion sis? :laugh: :laugh:

When I get back to work, when I get back to work. :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom