I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aprkl, fortune favours the bold. If you don't take the risks, you won't see the rewards. Sure, it could be awkward if he says no or whatever, but then you aren't together anyway so really nothings changed between yesterday and tomorrow. Will you really lose anything by it? Probably not. If it's weird, then you just have to talk to him about it and straighten things out so it's not weird.

If, on the other hand he says yes. Look at all you will have gained. Not to mention you won't be stressing over it anymore, and that can only be good for your health - not that the exercise he gives you down the road won't be ;) ;)

I just don't see what the hold up is. Email him, or pass him by; it's one or the other.

jeremy,you used my old name! :love:

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
Aprkl, fortune favours the bold. If you don't take the risks, you won't see the rewards. Sure, it could be awkward if he says no or whatever, but then you aren't together anyway so really nothings changed between yesterday and tomorrow. Will you really lose anything by it? Probably not. If it's weird, then you just have to talk to him about it and straighten things out so it's not weird.

If, on the other hand he says yes. Look at all you will have gained. Not to mention you won't be stressing over it anymore, and that can only be good for your health - not that the exercise he gives you down the road won't be ;) ;)

I just don't see what the hold up is. Email him, or pass him by; it's one or the other.

My old name. :cute:

You guys are absolutely right, and I'm not going to be like, "Hey, wanna meet in the elevator after work and 'go down'? wink wink nudge nudge", lol.

How about,

"Hey Big Daddy,

I was thinking, if you ever want to get a beer or coffee after work, here's my number: #.

Have a good night,
Smitten Kitten :wink:"

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Well, if I email him and it's awkward then it could be weird. But, this is where the entire risk thing comes in.

I haven't even really spoken to him since Monday, lol. This is a sign that I'm calming down if I don't have a sighting or a talk everyday. :wink:

why do I have this feeling that you will never get up the nerve to approach him....I think its time to get that drumstick out and smack you over the head...Id use the wet noodle, but it's kind limp :drool: :drool: :drool:

who needs luck

maybe a bit of good karma
and a little moobs to boot
go and get him
and luck will be moot

:drool: :drool: :drool:
ok fine be that way

llllllluuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk - snail mail is kinda slow

Sent!

Let me go puke now. :barf:

Ok, if he doesn't reply by the time he leaves tonight (3 minutes), there's all day tomorrow when he's out of town, and what if he never replies? :banghead: :banghead:

Maybe it's one of those open-ended things that don't even warrant a reply? Like, if he wants to, just call?

:hmm:

I'm such a :reject:

Last edited:
oh god, the suspense is killing me!
this is better than anythign on television!!!

you have to let us know what happens, be it today, tomorrow, whenever

i'm dying here!!!!

oh and congrats on sending a mail - what did it say exactly???

ok - do you think the lack of response from april since she sent the message over half an hour means a reponse of sorts... maybe he wanted that "coffee" now :sexywink:

aaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!
where is she, whats going on?!?!?!
i need to go to bed and i can't till i know what happened!

digsy said:
ok - do you think the lack of response from april since she sent the message over half an hour means a reponse of sorts... maybe he wanted that "coffee" now :sexywink:

That would have been nice! :lol:

Is it bad that after I hit "send" (took me about five minutes) I ran right upstairs to talk to my friend? :reject: I was a fraidy cat, lol.

No reply when I left. Now I wait. :sigh:

my word - i'm about to climb the walls after all this, i can't imagine how you feel. did you tel your friend, what did she say?
how long do you have to wait now - till friday?

oh yeah
i totally have you and this thread to blame for my resumed flirtation with the guy at work!
bad bad BAD! :lol:

digsy said:
my word - i'm about to climb the walls after all this, i can't imagine how you feel. did you tel your friend, what did she say?
how long do you have to wait now - till friday?

She told me to just breathe, lol. But I was hyperventilating and still shaking when i got up there! :lol:

I was so afraid of running into him on the way out so I left two minutes early and took the stairs. He was still there when I left (my friend the receptionist told me) so maybe he replied after he knew I'd be gone? He does have that business trip tomorrow so I'm sure I'm the last thing on his mind right now!

You go, digsy! :hyper:

So, I have no idea what's going to happen now... :yikes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You go, digsy! :hyper:

no no no, this is not a good thing. i mean its all fun and games and stuff but, like last time, all games end in tears :shame:
on the other hand it puts a bit of entertainment back into work and i had forgotten what a laugh he could be.
and the thing is when you spend all day in a dark room on a sofa with someone (yes thats what i get to do at work sometimes - it's a hard life!) its difficult not to let your mind... ahem... "wander" :lol:

but i'm the not the point of this thread.

april, i really really really hope you have a response when you get into work tomorrow and if not tomorrow then it's only because he was so blown away by your mail that he couldn't think of a logical response and is going to spend the next day, when he's meant to be on a business trip, thinking about how he's gonna ask you out for drinks on Friday :D

oh, on a totally separate note - i saw your gallery and the pic of you and mischka - one half of the boom boom girls. Are you gonna see any of the December Boston shows - I'm gonna be there with her and like a dozen others in december.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom